How does the virus manipulation work

lamdo263

I agree it is a super virus. It killed a 8 year old boy . Somehow, it affects people who are having weak immune response. Others just survived it. The Covid-19 is like a super flu that ironically our body can beat. The virus is ironic because of its nature as a cold and flu virus.
The covid virus no longer attacks just the elderly and weak auto-immuned person. covid since the national Spring Break and protest plus rioting, has the ability to attack most kinds of people. This seems to indicate that covid is a many differing faceted virus.

lamdo263

Be a lion not a sheep
Hard to tell at this point. At least I know it was a project started about 2013, moved into three different countries like a shell game. At Wuhan's WIV level four containment facility, the new managers added a form of HIV and I don't think that it was bat HIV. They did this with nanotechnologies. So what occured is, that like an addition math problem, the elements of the nanotechnologies, the HIV which can re-write itself to suit and the corona virus, all combined synergistically.

These factors made covid a very deadly killer. This is proven as per post mortem autopsies, the lungs examined show a concerted pattern making holes in those lungs.

The say gates was in back of this somehow with contributions caught given to the WIV. However what is now known general consensus, is that the final administration at this level four laboratory facility, betrayed the early encouraging Illuminati start adm. This apparently fashioned a super adaptive virus, with very little control options over it.

What they're looking at now, is human conception problems as covid can be found in men's sperm mixtures. I say mixtures instead of just sperm, because this is a distributive system within the human body. "cheers and happy holidays ".