How does the virus manipulation work

lamdo263

I agree it is a super virus. It killed a 8 year old boy . Somehow, it affects people who are having weak immune response. Others just survived it. The Covid-19 is like a super flu that ironically our body can beat. The virus is ironic because of its nature as a cold and flu virus.
The covid virus no longer attacks just the elderly and weak auto-immuned person. covid since the national Spring Break and protest plus rioting, has the ability to attack most kinds of people. This seems to indicate that covid is a many differing faceted virus.

lamdo263

Be a lion not a sheep
Hard to tell at this point. At least I know it was a project started about 2013, moved into three different countries like a shell game. At Wuhan's WIV level four containment facility, the new managers added a form of HIV and I don't think that it was bat HIV. They did this with nanotechnologies. So what occured is, that like an addition math problem, the elements of the nanotechnologies, the HIV which can re-write itself to suit and the corona virus, all combined synergistically.

These factors made covid a very deadly killer. This is proven as per post mortem autopsies, the lungs examined show a concerted pattern making holes in those lungs.

The say gates was in back of this somehow with contributions caught given to the WIV. However what is now known general consensus, is that the final administration at this level four laboratory facility, betrayed the early encouraging Illuminati start adm. This apparently fashioned a super adaptive virus, with very little control options over it.

What they're looking at now, is human conception problems as covid can be found in men's sperm mixtures. I say mixtures instead of just sperm, because this is a distributive system within the human body. "cheers and happy holidays ".

start at edge

Wherever except China, first ask yourself for how long
you’re forced to wear a mask and especially by whom,
keep in mind the answer and ONLY THEN watch this:
(note that this was on November 2nd 2020)
… and decide for yourself who and why is still blaming China
(p.n. - at 0:22 the speaker meant “eleven million” not “eleven thousand”)

Mayhem

Zenith

Officials have admitted to an “error” that resulted in 42 people receiving the Regeneron antibody treatment instead of the intended Covid-19 vaccine. The West Virginia National Guard announced the mistake in a statement on Thursday, saying the individuals who received the antibody treatment had been contacted and health officials would follow up with them as a precautionary measure.-

lamdo263

Officials have admitted to an “error” that resulted in 42 people receiving the Regeneron antibody treatment instead of the intended Covid-19 vaccine. The West Virginia National Guard announced the mistake in a statement on Thursday, saying the individuals who received the antibody treatment had been contacted and health officials would follow up with them as a precautionary measure.-
Real simp on the covid and how it was made. Said nine year project that was supposed to be a proto-vaccine for SARS & MERS viruses. Started and has been developed in three different countries, but ended up in Wuhan at the Wuhan Institutes Of Virology. There in approximate 2019 sometime, the bat lady and another elected to install bat mRNA into this corona formula, saying that this would bring it closer to Earth man. There was some metal degradation on the workers in that lab as the theme of the day was sloppiness as photographed by visitors to the lab.{test items and spillage on counter tops}

Then by Far Sight Remote Viewing Company it was told that there was a electrical power box failure and containment for this proto-virus and this is in a very massive way, failed and two types of virus were let into the general vicinity of Wuhan. This was 1 an air carried virus with an extra gas molecule in it, that made a complete airborne viral cloud over Wuhan. The second 2. was a breath out and in form of the virus that spread slower and probably around the globe as this lighter version ascended into the Jetstream.

So even in January, covid was painting the globe.

How covid is put together, is that there's two guest viruses in the main body corona virus. These are a form of unknown HIV suspected as people AIDS instead of bat HIV. Second is rabies, which can degrade the brain once you've gotten it, without anti rabies inoculation.These two viruses download their information from very small condon, or tiny pieces of these viruses into the corona action instructions character package.You now had a composite virus, extremely dangerous, because when they put these viruses into the corona virus, they had used nanotechnology bots, like very mini construction equipment to do this.

This factor with the nanotechnology character action, to the two guest viruses, kind of super robotized them. This is why this virus has the ability to almost change its designation at will.

All this came out of a pre-plan to make money off this virus, so the people making the virus, could make vaccines to counter them and make a lot of money. It's even in the IIluminati predictive card game as a predicted pandemic, as part of the game.

What the deal is and if you're reading this and asking yourself, "Why on Earth would ANYBODY do something so self as* fu*kin strange"?, It's because the people starting this project planned to fail, weren't the people ending it, to again fail. The people who finished this project were nuts! They purposely sabotaged it so that the virus would be much more lethal.

I don't know what to tell you here other than to contact a person who write stage plays, or music. Maybe there's a musical score in here for someone? Or better yet, make a cartoon out of it. The mind goofed upped rabbit jumps up and down and say, "Were you da' ones that goofed me brain me so badly, with that virus"? All over money, money, money. Ain't that something?

Last edited:

start at edge

Is this a possible scenario ???

covid19, obviously man-made, is only some sort of “operation starter”, causing less mortality than the regular flu in previous years. It is not as dangerous by itself. So, one comes to think: “what is the big deal, then?”
Well … after any virus, comes a vaccine (sooner or later). This vaccine (after developing, testing and approval) is administered there where the virus hit. This virus hit the whole world, it was (is) not an epidemic, it is a pandemic. So, the vaccine is planned to be administered to the immense majority of earth population, it seems that children excluded (they must not wear a mask either - makes me wonder why). It acts deep, on DNA and RNA level of the cells. I think we should NOT expect something big (and bad) to happen before “they” make sure that the immense majority of the earth population was vaccinated and maybe a little longer, perhaps according to the necessary time it takes to become “active” within the human body – “active” to something specific (whether X-rays, infrared, ultraviolet, certain electromagnetic frequency, certain gases in the atmosphere, or some other triggering agent). If so … at some point it will take a simple button push to activate whatever it was designed for. Here, I personally know about 4 cases made official and even broadcast on TV news of people being infected with covid19 AFTER having the vaccine administered. Usually, when such sort of things are admitted officially, one can safely multiply the real cases with at least 100. This means that it is either a shit vaccine OR that it has nothing to do with covid19. Every year (until 2020) there were people who decided to go to the doctor and take an anti-flu vaccine – I never heard of any of those to get the flu anyway after being vaccinated … which means that it was a good vaccine serving the purpose it was designed for AND that it was designed to fight the flu.

So, as an answer to the question I started the post with – yes, it is a possible scenario … if it will also turn out to be true, we’re having a problem here … a big problem.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
The risks were most likely played out to a degree and they said well extremely hard to have world wars these days, and we need to have a big clean out. So this will do the job nicely as you say @start at edge could very well be a creeper, rushed to get vaccines produced who knows after six months inside the body whether there could be a reaction.