How i learned time travel and what it is.

Allegretto

Greetings.

I do believe in coincidences. I found this site by guidance.

Time travel as i've learned trought the years is very distant from i've heard from various resources such as books or the Internet.

At the beginning i tought you can phisically move trought time as a form of body motion. You open a "door" to the time desired and you simply step in.

Then i started my studies on the subject. I've understood that you can possibly travel but not phisically and there are some forms of protections that not allow you to do this. Both in a phisical and mental way.

Time travel is possible but require a lot of time and an unusual mental predisposition to it. One can't access it if his mentality is closed and full of negativity/bigotry.

I will not present myself nor i will stay here any longer as leaving a small track as i've done with this message could be more bad than good.

I will give you an advice tough : Open your mind, Meditate and forget material objects. More than you tought could be achieved with a perfect state of mind. The protectors are not violent against who wants only the good for other people. One shall share with who have nothing. This will make you and him better.

Do not overthink about this post. If it will change you then its for the better, if not then you will forget it.

Bye Bye friends :) Time Travel is possible and makes you a better beign. Get rid of negativity. :)

I'll leave you a key paradigm to understand the whole thing in hope to make you feel better.

VGhlIGRvb3IgaXMgeW91ciBtaW5kIGFuZCB0aGUga2V5IGlzIHNlbGYgaWxsdW1pbmF0aW9uLg==

Decypher it its easy.

:)

Pix3l_P0w3r

@Allegretto

Hopefully I am not too late and you haven't already disappeared seeing as you've posted this a few weeks ago and it has been your only post. Although you did mention you were leaving and never coming back because your post probably does more harm than good, but I don't believe the release of information with a good intention can do harm in the grand scheme of things.

I was wondering if you could elaborate on the types of protections in place that prevent physical time travel to satisfy my curiosity on the subject? I believe physical time travel is highly possible, but you'd be essentially traversing to a completely parallel universe that would be different from your own in some way, whether that be radically noticeable or subtle. From what I understand of astro projection or mental time travel is that your body stays in this physical dimension but you are able to traverse your spirit into the quantum dimension and access all possible realities of future and past. That is something restricted to very few people as you stated it takes a certain mentality to achieve this and it's not for everyone; whereas a method of physical time travel could be for anyone, but it is likely you'd never be able to return to the current here and now; ie, you'd probably 'disappear' from this reality never to return, Bermuda Triangle-style. While I respect that there are potentially different methods to time travel and I do find them all interesting, I'm particularly interested in physical time travel and the mechanics of it, hence my thirst to know the purported setbacks behind physical time travel as you've mentioned. I'm also particularly interested in how the wave-function veil in quantum mechanics is easily collapsed by an act of observation. It's basically proof that everything happens simultaneously and the only reason it exists in one form or position is because we wanted it that way. Essentially we're just an extension of the universe looking back at itself.

Pix3l_P0w3r

VGhlIGRvb3IgaXMgeW91ciBtaW5kIGFuZCB0aGUga2V5IGlzIHNlbGYgaWxsdW1pbmF0aW9uLg

Seems more like a digital key.

It does, but what type of key where you could decrypt a message with only the provided key and no included crypto-text or public keys? I would be more inclined to think it was a hash algorithm, but I still cannot identify it.

Pix3l_P0w3r

the key to activate windows 98?
cool! My child past-self would be really happy of having that :LOL:

This is a Windows 98 product key: VP9VV-VJW7Q-MHY6W-JK47R-M2KGJ
Hopefully your past-self can still use it if they travel to this future and view my post.

Mayhem

Zenith
VGhlIGRvb3IgaXMgeW91ciBtaW5kIGFuZCB0aGUga2V5IGlzIHNlbGYgaWxsdW1pbmF0aW9uLg

Seems more like a digital key.

Its an algorithm.
A digital key would never be that long.
Encryption software could decode it.
Most have more numbers so unusual

A key Similar but shorter is In The Book Of Aquarius.

Last edited: