How I travel in time and my story.

Reactor

How I travel in time and my story.

blogpic2.jpg

Where do I begin with this topic. It is a topic that I have been working on for a long time. There is a part of this story dealing with an attempt to silence me about what I know on time travel. But, after reading the rules and regulations up on registering I will leave my part of that story out and continue with the subject only. Time travel.

There is more to us than our universe. Besides our universe there is another universe called the computational world. In that world is all the information that is possible to exist in our own universe. The computational world is so vastly larger than our own universe that there is no way to put a size on it that anyone can understand. In the computational world is our own past, our own future, and all the realities in between. This is why I call this time travel. I am a time traveler who travels in time by exploring the computational word with one or more computers.

I found a way a long time ago to time travel using cryptology to decode computer media off a binary counter that originally was produced in the past or will be produced in the future. It started one night when I was programing with qbasic. I wrote a program to run a text counter then had a routine in that program search for my email header and a few words of text as the counter ran. I had the output written to my hard drive as individual emails. I never looked at any of them though. The next day I sent myself a email with a few words. Then I ran the program that I wrote which searched for the email that I sent to myself later in the output of the emails I saved off my text counter earlier to my hard drive. I found that email! It occurred to me that by using cryptology I can decode information from the future or the past. I could decode other peoples emails with out ever being or connecting to their computer system if I new just a little bit about them. Also it occurred to me someones email could be decrypted and kept on file for later reference without ever using that persons account or computer. I wondered if I could do that with video, and audio. Decrypting it instead of recording it. I could look at it long before it was ever recorded if that was possible. What about finding news paper headlines of the future or future news broadcast off the tv before it is recorded and broadcast-ed. It seemed like a fun project to try.

Over that last couple of years I have switched to c++ and have been developing my new method of time travel to include binary counters, algorithms, hash functions, data mining, using threads and sockets so I could spread this out as a super computer program. You name it. So far I am the only person that I know of that time travels this way. My computer programs went from windows to linux. Linux just runs this stuff better.

I started making more break thrus with time travel with cryptology when I came across a program called Rsync. Rsync transmits data between computers with a poor internet connection by sending a list of weak check sums and strong check sums. Then it uses a series of rolling weak check sums counters to construct the file so that rolling weak check sum counters make the file equal to the strong check sum. When that happens the file is reconstructed with out sending the entire file over the internet connection just some hash functions. I (partially) took out the strong check sums and put in data mining the counters. This way data can be sent thru time or space with NO INTERNET CONNECTION ALL. You simply have to know what data your looking for. In that I mean a picture or a movie. What type of file format it is mainly. The methods for sending data across space time are endless with these methods. The time travel applications are endless. This everyone is basically how one can time travel with a computer to find video, audio, text, or special files from the future or the past. Even from alternate realities. It can be used to find technology decades down the road. It gives a whole new meaning to file sharing. Music lovers can send music to themselves in the past or future with out being spied upon and sued. The same with movies. Like I said. The applications for this are endless. Using my email program I spoke of above I can look for messages to myself in the future that has embedded files with a (weak check sum) (strong check sum) (length of file.). And then let my computer reconstruct the embedded file from the email using similar methods to Rsync. Along with receiving the email message from the future or the past. And yes there is alternate reality. With time travel there is no way to get away from it but there is also the real future and the real past.

Using a upgraded version of Rsync or a completely customized program and Email like messages off a binary counter here is basically how one could send files through time-space.

Here are the basics.

Both (a) and (b) know the files to each other through time and space

will be between weak check sums ranges (C) and (D).

So (a) wants to send (b) a file and a message thru space-time. (a) creates a message with an embedded file then deletes it.

(b) uses a hash function to create all the files between check sum

ranges (C) and (D) then (b) uses a data mining algorithm and maybe

some verification methods to find the message and file (a) sent to (b) through time and space.

Here is how a program would construct computer media of the future, past, or alternate time lines. The program would use a data verification method to search weak check sum ranges for computer media from the past, future, or alternate realities.

Using the above method it is possible for the user to create a paradox and observe the paradox from different temporal reference points. A paradox is where Point A occurred in past which lead to the event point B which lead to another event point C which was the event that caused point A in the past to occur because point A in the past read about point C in the future. Welcome to time travel.

The main mechanism of my time travel program is the binary counter. I use special algorithms and hash functions to make the binary counter function then I use data mining and AI's to find my computer media of the past, future, or alternate realities. I could get incredibly complected here but I am trying to keep my post in terms most people can understand.

Now I will try to be a little more specific about what methods I use. The methods themselves have varied greatly. On email I use a program to check for a header. That is the email format. Then I use a spell checker for quickly finding misspelled words. If there are none or very few then I use a syntax checker. I have had to write my own programs for these because the standard programs out there I have found none suited to my work. The spell checker I just used the standard text file access programing and a dic. file. The syntax was a little harder. I had to get ebooks in text format and group words two by two (kind of like Noah and the ark.) along with the usual punctuation to create a syntax file that I used in my syntax checker.

On the counter themselves as everyone knows brute force takes a long time. So my counters do not count numerically like one would count to 10. I use special methods that do not involve direct brute force. I had to severally shorten this post to make it fit here so sadly I had to leave more detailed descriptions of my counters out.

I have a program that rips audio, video, or other formats from files and writes them to a individual file without the data. Then later I use the file formats in my verify programs to check for a audio, video, or picture file. I can also get formats to check for other special file formats if needed. I wrote these programs too. I take two or more media files the same size but recorded under different conditions and ripped what is the same and left alone what was different. This has allowed me to get very good file formats for my verify programs. It works good.

How I find news papers from the future, past, or alternate time lines. This was one of the first things I did with time traveling with cryptology after searching for email messages from the future. For a year I scanned my local news paper with a scanner into my computer as jpg pictures. I converted the pictures to images in pbm (bitmap), pgm (greyscale) or ppm (color) formats. I trained my binary counters with these pictures. Then as my binary counter ran I had a OCR (optical character recognition) convert the pictures to text in byte (8-bit) or UTF-8 formats. Then I used my spell checker and syntax checking program to find the real news papers. I usually cross reference my news papers with my news videos that I find off my binary counters to find a convergence of events that may happen in the future. I like getting up every morning and reading tomorrows news paper or next week news paper instead of today's news paper.

On videos I look for the file format on the counter. If I find it then the counter is passed off to another program which extracts the frames from the video. Then again another program comes along and gets the weak check sum per frame and compares the difference in that frame with the next frame till all the frames are looked at. The last step is to compare the differences within a file that is the root mean square of differences and their standard deviation to see if the video is a valid video. In this step the file was prepared ahead of time using one or more videos. It is a verify file like the file format for the video is a verify file. Last step is me personally viewing the video. I try to let my software do most of the work. After that I like to set back and view what I have.

I had someone tell me that I could not search a picture or a video. Well, yes I can. As I explained above pictures of news papers can be converted to text with a ocr program then searched using a search engine, spell checker, and syntax check to search and verify the media. Also there is an algorithym that is very simple to use called k-nn (nearest neighbor method.) With that I can take known pictures and extract binary snippits or small sections of code and save them to a library. Then use that library to search pictures or frames in a video for people, places, things, objects you name it. I use OCR I have not used the k-nn yet to search pictures or videos. So far after everything gets past my verification programs I look at the media to see if it is real time travel media. By time travel media I mean media of the future or the past per our time line. I also enjoy viewing media that might be from alternate reality or past or future universes.

There are many ways to think of alternate time lines. They can be thought of as non-reality, alternate reality, or the computational world which mathematically holds all possible reality past, future, or alternate reality. In reality every second of our life we are faced with choices. The choices we make conclude what becomes are real reality and what becomes our alternate reality that we never see or participate in.

But, problem is as with everything else now days no one will believe a video or picture it always comes down to the viewer drawing their own conclusions or something like that. I feel talking though about what I do is a step forward. Any evidence I put in a forum will do no good publicly proving my time travel claims. The only way to prove them is to take it to the scientific community in a peer review journal and let that community make up its mind. So far I am holding off for a while until I feel the time is right.

For the physics of these everything in the known universe is energy representing information minus entropy of course. As energy is never destroyed only recycled so too is information never destroyed. It is only encrypted or you could say recycled. It takes energy to run a computer. A computer to a small degree controls energy and uses energy to decrypt information. If a time traveler could go thru a worm hole his information would be taken from one place in time and transported to another place in time. My computer programs are no different than real physical time travel. Information is transported from one place in time to another place in time.

In my theory I stated that the obvious that energy is never destroyed it only changes from one form of energy to another form of energy. In doing so information is never destroyed. It only changes from one form of information to another form of information. Think of that information as getting encrypted. So, with that being said here is my addition to my post. So too reality is never destroyed. Reality as we know it only changes from one form of reality to another form of reality. That is how the binary counter is that I decode computer media from off the past, future, or alternate time lines. The binary counter expresses information like it is in real life. The binary counter changes numerically like space-time does. From one form to another form. As the counter runs the information on that counter expressing reality in a digital format only changes from one form to the other. Just like physics does with energy, information, and reality in real life. Right now there is no way to physically time travel but when we record space-time to a file and digitize that file the very act of running that file as a counter creates the effect of time traveling in digital format. With counters there is no part of space time that can not be viewed or listened to even read about as computer media. The binary counter itself is a time travel machine. That is why it is possible to use a binary counter and cryptology to decode computer media of the past, future, or alternate realities.

Now lets say I am running my email program again talking to myself in the past, future, or alternate reality. I write emails to myself then delete them (Sending them) then run my programs to find the emails I sent to myself in the past, future, or alternate realities. Who is to say that if I read a email off my program from another reality that the reality I am seeing in that email was not of a past or future universe where that reality really did exist. The counter just expresses reality changing from one form of reality to another form of reality. Time is infinite. Even if space is not infinite as space changes over time so too the reality in that space changes over time. Who is to say that there is no real communication going on there. They can,t. And by some chance it is possible that the reality I read off a text counter might very well be a few days, weeks, months, or even years from now as expressed by the counter of ever changing realities as my own reality changes. The physics is there. Time travel with a binary counter is real and very possible.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Re: How I travel in time and my story.

Welcome here reactor its been awhile , lets hope youll get some good reply i know im speachless , nice work
cheers
Dr z

Reactor

Thanks DoctorZ. I dont expect much but good replys are welcomed.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name

reactor you got to come to canada and meet us your program idea might be the instrument of precision we just need , damn this is a brillant idea\
cheers mate let me know what you think of a joint venture,
have a good day
sincerly
Dr z

Keroscene

Very cool story. Well written too.

I really like the quote in the sig. Little bit of mystery there. I like it.

Any chance you might be able to tell us anything about the future? Maybe some articles, pictures or videos? Any predictions? Maybe share the program you're using? What kind of computer are you using? Are questions welcome?

Reactor

Coming to Canada sounds like a lot of fun but with responsibilities back home it would be costly. On a joint venture my limited amount of time would probably just slow you down. I viewed your site. It looks like you got things going. Keep up the good work.

Reactor

Very cool story. Well written too.

I really like the quote in the sig. Little bit of mystery there. I like it.

Any chance you might be able to tell us anything about the future? Maybe some articles, pictures or videos? Any predictions? Maybe share the program you're using? What kind of computer are you using? Are questions welcome?

My time travel is a lot like the tv series sliders. In the show they traveled to different worlds in different dimensions where I travel to different realities in time using computers. In the tv series the star just knew when he was home. I know I am home when the media I find in the past comes true in the future. On computers that has varied greatly. My code is being written on a emachine d620 and my desktop computer. I ended up programming so much on the run that I stopped programming on my desktop and just kept it on my laptop. Now where ever I am when I have free time I break out my laptop to program. I have been running my programs on my desktop and a collection of junk computers. I have a super computer account at http://cray-cyber.org but they have been in the process of moving and I have not been able to use their services in a while. On the future since I dont know until it gets here if my predictions are right or not I hate to make them because if I do and its wrong it starts my critics barking and having a grand ol time. I will say I see a bleak future for California and many deaths and a bankrupt state but like I said my media has varies degrees of true reality to it as it pertains to this time line. It can go from 0 to 100 percent true. I am looking at getting a Alianware laptop in the future or building a better parallel computer or even a dang good fast desktop computer. I am also interested in using field programmable gate arrays to hard wire my software but that project is still on the drawing board.

On my code when I finally sit down and write a paper to a peer reviewed journal I probably will release my code at that time as part of my evidence. It does not have a installer, has many software dependencies , and only someone who knows how to read my code would be able to use it. They would have to read it just to find out what was going on. I will answer questions the best I can.

Keroscene

I liked the show Sliders.

Can you share any of the information you're seeing from other realities with us in the form of videos, audio, or screenshots? If no, why not?

Reactor

Can you share any of the information you're seeing from other realities with us in the form of videos, audio, or screenshots? If no, why not?

Well long ago the why not came when I talked about my plans but had not yet put them into action. When I finally got things going I was so ticked off I sat back and drank my beer and laughed at my critics. Then later on I figured out that the truth about forums is that no matter what I posted it would never be good enough. Sure a few people would love it but after the experts looked at it and everyone put their opinions in the media would just go down in the history books as something the viewers has to make up their own minds about. Science would never accept it because it was only a video or a picture. There wont be acceptance as real time travel only the believers and the non-believers.

I took one of my worst critics advice to heart and knew the only way to put forth evidence was in a scientific peer reviewed journal if I want to prove anything. Here at best I would just end up with people talking about it for the next ten years if that much. Never really proving anything. If I dont publish then the only other way my method would gain acceptance is if others could replicate it on their own. Im still doing my thing and if or when Im ready to go forward to the academics I will. Right now I dont think their ready for me and I dont think I am ready for them because I need to put forth more physics mathematically than I am putting forward in theories. To tell you the truth I dont think the world is ready to understand this yet. So I still talk about it in the forums. There is a time and a place for everything. Im not sure the time is right at this time to start posting media. And if I do start posting media right now what about my privacy at home. What happens there? I will wait for now till I feel more comfortable about it.

Reactor

Well for starters I can never tell the quality of my media. Even though I have a format verify and check the frames per frame and spell check and syntax check the media itself still can go from pretty bad to really good. In my media as I explained the relevance can be from 0 to 100 percent then there is the really weird unknown stuff. Every media has its own aura to it. Its own story behind it. I like searching for emails to myself the best with embedded files because at least I can get a good feel from the text what is going on. With just pictures and videos that is not always the case. Every media has its own thing, its own place, its own thing happening. Sometimes the media is good enough I can get a good feel about it. Other times it is so bad I really cant tell much from looking at it. In explaining reality of what is is like the best examples I can give is when I search for video logs to myself or messages to myself. I can be talking about my family but I start talking about people or places or things I am not familiar with. Sometimes I cant get audio other times when I do get it I cant understand myself. Some times it is very subtle and fits right in with my time line but toward the end or the beginning something stands out as not quite right. Other times I cant tell anything is wrong and I have to wait to see if it is my time line. When I first started I used email. Later on I tackled pictures then videos. I finally learned how to train counters to find specific kinds of media by running real world media thru them and creating log files then taking those log files to create a AI file to use on the counter to make it only search for specific kinds of media. Later on I moved to video logs of myself then finally I started embedding files into my text messages to myself and searching text messages for embedded files then reconstructing them. My programs have to run 24/7 to make all this worth while. I had to learn to make back ups on a daily bases so when the computer went down for some reason I could restore it to where it left off and start it up again later. With every invention, machine, or method of doing something there is always the ups and downs for everything. Plus side I can time travel. Negative side I have to go thru a lot of alternate reality or things I cant find anything about. The media can be really good or really bad. But it is better than not being able to do anything at all. And it is a lot better than watching tv I think.