How I will die...

label

Figured I write this here for 2 reasons,

The first is I figured that people here may find it interesting as I predicted it and how situations will force my departure. Secondly we see people making big claims but hardly ever speak about the future and how real it could become.

So Firstly... I live under a massive amount of stress, I am a single parent and soon my little one will be all grown up and she will not need me around anymore. Well my health specially my heart is not healthy I don't think this will be the reason for my death.

Being stressed out, being hard working and having little sleep it is hard to imagine that my body is healthy at this point. Fact is I have many health conditions but I have to push on because I don't have the money to treat all of them properly.

Ever wondered if we are slaves or not? Test your value against the medical system. You will soon find that yes you are only as valuable as the doctors say you are. They don't make life or death choices based on anything other then how much they stand to earn from you. This is true for me it may not be true for you.

God I realize don't hear my prayers anymore and I know in my heart that my final destination will not be a kind one.

Now all of the above becomes nothing more then math. My bad health, lack to education, lack of a good income and lack of proper medical treatment will take 30+ years of my life. Add to that another 20 years for stress, and not being able to eat healthy or maintain my mental health. That is 50 years down already... that means I have very little time left. Maybe just enough to see my little angel growing up and finding her way in life. I pray God will be good to her.

I should die in 7 years from today. I doubt I will survive longer then that.

How will I die? My heart will gave way due to the stress and I will die of a heart attack. It will happen in our summer time because the body is more stressed in summer then winter. Stress will be the main cause of my death.