How Long Before We Go On Mars?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When do you think we're going to set foot on Mars?

I personally believe it should be done at some point before 2040, but probably not sooner than 2030. Why? I think quite a bit of people believe it'll be done before 2030, but such huge projects evolve so slowly... There's still a ton of things to figure out before we're ready to send astronauts to Mars.

It's going to be humanity's greatest journey since we reached the moon. That's huge.

What's your opinion?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
In my personal opinion, man might already have set foot on Mars, both in the ancient past, and in modern times, perhaps as early as the 1970s. If that's the case, the government and the media are religiously doing a great job in covering it up and/or debunking it.

That being said, Donald Trump and future U.S. Presidents may have some plans in mind. For a landing of common knowledge, that is.

SolarGlitch

If the mars project comes to fruition then 2026 will be the year. If not I'm going to say it will be between 2030-2040 before we set foot on Mars.

In my personal opinion, man might already have set foot on Mars, both in the ancient past, and in modern times, perhaps as early as the 1970s. If that's the case, the government and the media are religiously doing a great job in covering it up and/or debunking it.

I'm intrigued can you elaborate on this.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Num7 & @SolarGlitch - It's a theory of mine. I'm a big fan of Ancient Aliens and a huge supporter of the ancient astronaut theory. Surely, I find it impossible that the government and media are telling the public everything they want to know. It's a suspicion of mine that the US never stopped progressing greatly in aerospace technology after landing a man on the moon. Sometime after Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, I think a substantial majority of advances in tech by the U.S. government never made it to the public, for fear that they'd know too much.

SolarGlitch

@Num7 & @SolarGlitch - It's a theory of mine. I'm a big fan of Ancient Aliens and a huge supporter of the ancient astronaut theory. Surely, I find it impossible that the government and media are telling the public everything they want to know. It's a suspicion of mine that the US never stopped progressing greatly in aerospace technology after landing a man on the moon. Sometime after Neil Armstrong set foot on the moon, I think a substantial majority of advances in tech by the U.S. government never made it to the public, for fear that they'd know too much.

If they're hiding something then they're doing a mighty fine job at keeping it a secret. I'm surprised no one took a drone and flew it over Area 51

The only footage I found is this one.

The only guys that I can think of from top of my head that went, and came face to face with the camo dudes are MacADVentures

One thing I don't understand is why they had to frisk them if they're not even across the sign post. Also I bet the sniper on the hill snitched on them, because he saw them before.

$750 ticket wtf...

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If they're hiding something then they're doing a mighty fine job at keeping it a secret.
@SolarGlitch - Precisely! The government has done a very successful job at keeping secrets and debunking opposing views for pretty much everything that goes against their agenda. You'd be surprised at how successful the government is doing at covering things up, and how many uninformed people are out there as well.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Personally, if you look at the facts it is clear that we can go to mars. Here's my proposal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I say we land on the moon first, and then when the moon is closest to mars, we launch the spaceship with full fuel, so by my calculations, once again, correct me if I'm wrong, but that would take out roughly 4 light minutes out of the travel to mars. Now, I had to do a lot and I mean A LOT of research so I could've slipped up somewhere so correct me. Anyways, that's my theory.

steven chiverton

I personally believe it should be done at some point before 2040, but probably not sooner than 2030. Why? I think quite a bit of people believe it'll be done before 2030, but such huge projects evolve so slowly... There's still a ton of things to figure out before we're ready to send astronauts to Mars.

It's going to be humanity's greatest journey since we reached the moon. That's huge.

What's your opinion?

What's your opinion?
this is the multi million dollar question they've already been to mars and even established a colony there and yet any talk about going to mars is a strange one when they are already there and have kept it secret its the few who speak out about it we should pay attention to as they risked there lives telling us the truth about it and the even so called jump rooms or teleportation devices get them there in minutes , russians were planing a trip to mars back in 1957 its was featured in the 1969 newspaper i found in the top draw of an old chested draws years ago and a video old film clip was shown of this landing on a tv documentary in the 70s and something was moving under the soil there to and caught on camera .