How many timelines actually have you in them?

TimeFlipper

did not see dr who , there fore to keep your presence in a timeline you have just to go back in the past . so your presence in the future (your present ) and in the next future (your future ) it is determinated by the present in your past also once you got 10 years before born for example . it means getting born and find time travel it is your future but even your past

You reminded me of this very interesting Professor Stanley Unwin and his thunder moldes interplacsation of the woordsy and numero mannerismy on how to present methodus ridiculo of suchly talkety bullspreadicus.

paulyoung2

you should go watch the series dark.. pretty much soft disclosure for you the sheeps.. muzzled slaves.. and array of other followers who never dared challenge the deep state and been abused for so long..

the series dark could very easily been done in english.. but no had to be in german.. had to be sponsored by netflix.. which ofcourse is a media arm of the deep state that completely put Hollywood into a check mate... and you know the rest.. well your current self still dont.. but listen to larry warren.. the more you do the more you WILL know yourself somewhere in time

soft disclosure is how they go about it.. while you should go about it by swinging them from trees with strong branches!

Harte

When I say infinity, I mean a number so large we can't understand it.
Obviously there can be no such number. There are 4 "levels" of infinity though (Cardinal Infinities).
Mathematicians understand infinity quite well, having invented the concept.

There may not be infinite multiverses, but there would be a number so large, I may as well just say it's infinite. There is an infinite amount where you do as well as an infinite amount where you don't. I'm suggesting that the amount where you don't would be a larger infinity.
If it's infinite, then there are infinite numbers of you out there, yes. An infinite set has an infinite number of infinite subsets.

But if it's not infinite, then other variables come into play.

Harte

TimeFlipper

you should go watch the series dark.. pretty much soft disclosure for you the sheeps.. muzzled slaves.. and array of other followers who never dared challenge the deep state and been abused for so long..

the series dark could very easily been done in english.. but no had to be in german.. had to be sponsored by netflix.. which ofcourse is a media arm of the deep state that completely put Hollywood into a check mate... and you know the rest.. well your current self still dont.. but listen to larry warren.. the more you do the more you WILL know yourself somewhere in time

soft disclosure is how they go about it.. while you should go about it by swinging them from trees with strong branches!

Is Larry Warren the guy who wrote a book about a UFO in the UK, but his co-writer Peter Robbins, later accused Warren of telling a load of lies about that UFO, which was backed up by the writer Nick Pope...Warren then went crazy on Facebook about Nick Pope siding with Peter Robbins!!.

And you expect Paranormalis members to take notice of what a lying discredited book writer (Larry Warren) has to say about the "Deep State", of which you are so fond of talking about?!!...Give us break mate, I reckon youre the sheepy one living with the muzzled slaves!! :ROFLMAO:..

Inferno

how can you be sure you aren't a product of a timetravel op , ? and before you it was someone else ? ... and the second point of view , do you remember clones ?
I think we all have been affected by time travel in some way. Clones raise some interesting questions. They would be conscience, but would it be connected to a soul? Do souls fill into an empty person the same way chemicals prefer to be in a less saturated solution?

paulyoung2

Is Larry Warren the guy who wrote a book about a UFO in the UK, but his co-writer Peter Robbins, later accused Warren of telling a load of lies about that UFO, which was backed up by the writer Nick Pope...Warren then went crazy on Facebook about Nick Pope siding with Peter Robbins!!.

And you expect Paranormalis members to take notice of what a lying discredited book writer (Larry Warren) has to say about the "Deep State", of which you are so fond of talking about?!!...Give us break mate, I reckon youre the sheepy one living with the muzzled slaves!! :ROFLMAO:..

Boomer. once again you show you have zero clue about the world around you (universe) look again into it and watch the coming movie that eventually comes out.

I will tell you one thing though: you come off arrogant, you know very little about what you are talking about, and lastly you are wrong about MANY things you do end up talking about. BUT you are good with the smiley faces.

I Do not put here errors. If I put something on a screen it is 100% legit.

paulyoung2

the most important interview your kind (species) will ever see on a screen version you are familiar with is from larry warren. You should watch it again and again and pay close attention to every single word. This is 100% truth. and it only the beginning of what you have yet to discover about yourself. You are now being punished it is not going anywhere but eventually you will have to deal with it right after you swing evil humans off trees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYU_tr5K5ws&t=3042s

TimeFlipper

Boomer. once again you show you have zero clue about the world around you (universe) look again into it and watch the coming movie that eventually comes out.

I will tell you one thing though: you come off arrogant, you know very little about what you are talking about, and lastly you are wrong about MANY things you do end up talking about. BUT you are good with the smiley faces.

I Do not put here errors. If I put something on a screen it is 100% legit.

So youre saying Larry Warren never wrote a book titled, Left at East Gate, about a UFO he saw in Rendlesham Forest at Suffolk UK in 1980?
You are also saying that Larry Warren never had a co-writer by the name of Peter Robbins, who later discovered after many testimonies from different people, including the testimony from Nick Pope the UK UFO investigator for the Ministry of Defence, that Warren had completely lied about ever seeing a UFO...Do you have any concrete proof that Warren really did see that UFO?, i dont believe you do! :LOL:..

Last edited: