How many timelines actually have you in them?

paulyoung2

^Larry wrote a book yes. Not once did I say he didn't. the Nick Popes out there are your problem, not the Larry! you need to start understanding how "your" earth works.. it is the "Sauls" and "Heisenbergs" who run things.

I don't provide proof to anything on any internet forum just like I don't use iphones and just like I don't use smart tvs and just like I only use platforms I approve.. luckily for you this one IS one of them : - )

start at edge

So youre saying Larry Warren never wrote a book titled, Left at East Gate, about a UFO he saw in Rendlesham Forest at Suffolk UK in 1980?
You are also saying that Larry Warren never had a co-writer by the name of Peter Robbins, who later discovered after many testimonies from different people, including the testimony from Nick Pope the UK UFO investigator for the Ministry of Defence, that Warren had completely lied about ever seeing a UFO...Do you have any concrete proof that Warren really did see that UFO?, i dont believe you do! :LOL:..
… I think you (and all others) get the idea now – “Paranormalis” has his approval … :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
… now, that is a bad ass … omnipotent, powerful, omnipresent … maybe we should bow before him :LOL::LOL::LOL:

TimeFlipper

^Larry wrote a book yes. Not once did I say he didn't. the Nick Popes out there are your problem, not the Larry! you need to start understanding how "your" earth works.. it is the "Sauls" and "Heisenbergs" who run things.

I don't provide proof to anything on any internet forum just like I don't use iphones and just like I don't use smart tvs and just like I only use platforms I approve.. luckily for you this one IS one of them : - )

On Tuesday you wrote an article that mentioned Larry Warren, and you said Quote:: But listen to Larry Warren, the more you do, the more you WILL know yourself "Somewhere In Time". (Which was the title of a love Time-Travel Movie, starring Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve)..

As you know I did my research and discovered everything I told you about him, which did nothing to inspire me to read anything else, because he had received a lot of money from writing a book that was based on lies!!....BTW, I still find it amusing that you consider yourself to be non-humanoid, which actually is NOT frowned upon by Paranormalis...You can see yourself as a 3 legged 2 tailed 5 eyes Otter if you want to be, its no business of mine, is it? :LOL:..

paulyoung2

On Tuesday you wrote an article that mentioned Larry Warren, and you said Quote:: But listen to Larry Warren, the more you do, the more you WILL know yourself "Somewhere In Time". (Which was the title of a love Time-Travel Movie, starring Jane Seymour and Christopher Reeve)..

As you know I did my research and discovered everything I told you about him, which did nothing to inspire me to read anything else, because he had received a lot of money from writing a book that was based on lies!!....BTW, I still find it amusing that you consider yourself to be non-humanoid, which actually is NOT frowned upon by Paranormalis...You can see yourself as a 3 legged 2 tailed 5 eyes Otter if you want to be, its no business of mine, is it? :LOL:..

I said to listen and follow every single word coming out of Larry warren mouth who is one of the few who did not make a lot of money from the internet. There is nothing about inspiration you are not a highschool teenager.. not a 30 year old kid...you are a boomer.. born and raised deep state indoctrinated boomer.. you can hate it or love it.. the fact is the fact.

Every single world coming out of warren mouth is TRUTH.

Now the lies come from you boomer.. saying I say something when I don't.. I never proclaimed to you of not being a humanoid this was YOUR conclusion. What I am or not you leave to your future which sadly for you is coming faster than you can say jackrobinson. You do not understand what your species is under.. not the slightest clue.. it's ok by you as long as the iPhone is plugged in and can be comfortably stepping into it.. luckily for you boomer you wont be around in that flesh of yours to see the end result but rest assured that SOME of the ones who will remain around will be swinging off trees.

TimeFlipper

I said to listen and follow every single word coming out of Larry warren mouth who is one of the few who did not make a lot of money from the internet. There is nothing about inspiration you are not a highschool teenager.. not a 30 year old kid...you are a boomer.. born and raised deep state indoctrinated boomer.. you can hate it or love it.. the fact is the fact.

Every single world coming out of warren mouth is TRUTH.

Now the lies come from you boomer.. saying I say something when I don't.. I never proclaimed to you of not being a humanoid this was YOUR conclusion. What I am or not you leave to your future which sadly for you is coming faster than you can say jackrobinson. You do not understand what your species is under.. not the slightest clue.. it's ok by you as long as the iPhone is plugged in and can be comfortably stepping into it.. luckily for you boomer you wont be around in that flesh of yours to see the end result but rest assured that SOME of the ones who will remain around will be swinging off trees.

Yeah Right!! :ROFLMAO:..

Inferno

Attacking the person in an argument doesn't help further your point. If timeflipper says Larry Warren is a fraud, you attack the claim. If you are unable to disprove the claim, you should be open to the idea that you are wrong. An argument should be an exchange of ideas, not whatever this is.

Harte

Depends on how many multiverses you want to assert exist.
If an infinite number, then you are in an infinite number of those.

Harte
Yeah, I said this. But it's not mathematically true.

Just as infinite universes does not imply that everything that is possible exists somewhere, infinite timelines does not imply that there is even ONE more of you out there.
It's just that in one case there can't possibly be an infinite number, and in the other case there can (not must) be an infinite number of you.

Harte