How many timelines actually have you in them?

Harte

Mainstream science usually puts out the estimate of 10^500 multiverses!! But it could be much more?? Nobody really knows!!
I think you mean "universes," not multiverses.
And statements regarding the number of universes in the multiverse usually arise from the concept of "bubble," or "pocket," universes that come from continuous inflation which is predicted when quantum theory is applied to the theory of the inflationary universe. These universes have nothing to do with the "timeline" thing this thread is about.

There are two other (different) concepts of "multiverse" that I'm aware of that aren't talking about these bubble universes.

Harte

SpookySlinky

On a semi relate note, has anyone had a moment where you feel like an alternate version of you had just been killed? Like if you had just done one small thing differently you would have died, but you get a sort of empty feeling like some part of you actually did. It's happened to me on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if that feeling is just from a near death experience or something more.

Harte

On a semi relate note, has anyone had a moment where you feel like an alternate version of you had just been killed? Like if you had just done one small thing differently you would have died, but you get a sort of empty feeling like some part of you actually did. It's happened to me on a few occasions, but I'm not sure if that feeling is just from a near death experience or something more.
Where did the expression 'goose walked on my grave' originate as a name for the ...

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

well gibbs says that you won't always recognize your parallel self. sometimes they have one parent if not both parents are different people than this dimension. Says sometimes you have a completely different appearance and will not recognize yourself.

I do think the parallel 3rd dimensions have an upper limit of their number. Cuz of one reason. The andromedans claimed through alex collier(physical contactee) that 5d earth is only one earth. It has no parallel versions of itself.

Meaning...3rd and 4d earths are lower in vibe than that. How low they go I don't know but from them...they say there's a frequency upper limit.

If I remember correctly..gibbs says 26,000 dimensions.

Last edited: