Confirmed Hoax How my temporal displacement device (time machine) works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

Can you tell us more about this? How can a micro-singularity can be made out of household items? Do you mean household items from the future? That seems a bit far-fetched, even for us, time travel enthusiasts.

I was being a tad facetious in my response to @timecore, but one has to remember as said in my other reply to @PaulaJedi the micro-singularity was custom made in the kitchen belonging to a top expert on the formation of these things. So your not really going to fine a sink full of unwashed cutlery, a fridge full of beer cans and half eaten twinkies or over the floor. Its a believe it or not thing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Can you tell us more about this? How can a micro-singularity can be made out of household items? Do you mean household items from the future? That seems a bit far-fetched, even for us, time travel enthusiasts.

I was being a tad facetious in my response to @timecore, but one has to remember as said in my other reply to @PaulaJedi the micro-singularity was custom made in the kitchen belonging to a top expert on the formation of these things. So your not really going to fine a sink full of unwashed cutlery, a fridge full of beer cans and half eaten twinkies or over the floor. Its a believe it or not thing.

But you're claiming someone can do at home what the LHC has been trying to do since it was turned on. You're claiming we don't need the LHC to create black holes. I was told by many members that it requires an incredible amount of energy to create one and I don't believe we can create that amount of energy ourselves.

TimeFlipper

:ROFLMAO:

Lussorio F

But you're claiming someone can do at home what the LHC has been trying to do since it was turned on. You're claiming we don't need the LHC to create black holes. I was told by many members that it requires an incredible amount of energy to create one and I don't believe we can create that amount of energy ourselves.

The discovery of the method of making stabilized micro-singularity was the result of research in to fusion by CERN in the early part of 2030. But yes the one I'm using was if you like a bespoke made one, that on a very small scale. But even at that size the apparently nature of space will disintegrate in to a rat-run of tunnels, loops, and other interwoven structures. Wherever he made the singularity there in his home or had one brought to him to customize, I can't say, become I don't know. Certainly he kept it in a carpet bag under his sink and tinkered with it in the kitchen. A rotating black hole even on a small scale can store a huge amount of energy in its rotation, so yes it could be considered a tad dangerous fiddling with at home, to the lay scientist.

Lussorio F

Here is a picture of my temporal manipulation device, it not much to look these things never are, but inside is a custom built micro-singularity, tachyon mimicker and a quantum mechanical computer.
MyTimeMachine.jpg

Last edited:

Japrim

Looks like a toolbox with tape on it to me..I may make one myself...lol You will never see what's inside of it...unless it's wrenches and sockets. What a joke!

He isn't here to prove anything. He is here to mock, insult, and commit suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.