How pyramids work

brian jj

I spoke with somebody who told me that the way pyramids work is that the shape causes electrons to flow in what is called corridors. these are spaces in between dimensions. The flower of life represents fractal space and the electron morphs into another form going into these spaces. lets say an electron looks like a ball in our 3d space in the pyramid space it could appear as a cross or circle. The dielectric boundary between the shape and outside the shape determines what corridor the electron travels through. These corridors could explain the double slit experiment not as consciousness changing the probability but as the electron energy field surrounding human being changing the direction of the electron flows. The space inside the pyramid is most likely some sort of scalarized magnetic field which can affect matter in the dimension we know. Thus making plants grow faster or sharpening razor blades. if you could expand the corridor you can do time travel.

Attachments

• pyramid.png
    pyramid.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 10

Harte

There is no such thing as a "scalarized magnetic field." Every magnetic field is a vector field, not a scalar field.
Every magnetic field has a scalar potential. Nothing special about that.
Not every vector field has a scalar potential. Those that do are called conservative, corresponding to the notion of conservative force in physics. Examples of non-conservative forces include frictional forces, magnetic forces, and in fluid mechanics a solenoidal field velocity field. By the Helmholtz decomposition theorem however, all vector fields can be describable in terms of a scalar potential and corresponding vector potential. In electrodynamics the electromagnetic scalar and vector potentials are known together as the electromagnetic four-potential.
Link

The two slit experiment still works without a human present.

There is no electrical use or function for any ancient pyramid.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Harte - Wikipedia is not a very reliable source, as it tends to be biased towards mainstream education and can be edited by anyone.
You believe that because you'd rather believe mainstream history and science, and I bet you were never even inside an ancient pyramid. :) Mainstream education repeats the unlikely official line that the Great Pyramids were used as burial tombs for the pharaohs. But since I realize it is very much unlikely that this will ever change your mind, let's agree to disagree. :)

steven chiverton

intresting my em pump biult into a coper pyramid will spin a watch the same way as the hyper dimensional electromganet dose so i tested my watch on a double power full em pumps in the rectangle shaped circuit box and brought my watch near that and it wouyldent even effect my watch so why did it work with the pyramid em pump and not the plastic rectangle circuit box one housing 2 em pumps in the one box

Harte

@Harte - Wikipedia is not a very reliable source, as it tends to be biased towards mainstream education and can be edited by anyone.
You believe that because you'd rather believe mainstream history and science, and I bet you were never even inside an ancient pyramid. :) Mainstream education repeats the unlikely official line that the Great Pyramids were used as burial tombs for the pharaohs. But since I realize it is very much unlikely that this will ever change your mind, let's agree to disagree. :)
If you dispute what wiki says about scalar potential fields, then I suggest you point out the errors we are all missing.

And I don't "believe" what I said, I know it. If you doubt me, please provide any evidence at all of Ancient Egyptian uses of electricity.

Are you under the impression that limestone is a conductor?

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Harte - It is impossible that you know that, because you weren't around during the time the Great Pyramids were built, nor, I can bet, are you a time traveler. And, it is very arrogant to assume that we know the ins and outs of electricity 100%. There is proof out there on advanced ancient uses of electricity, but mainstream scholars will do anything to try to debunk it and make it sound logical. Just my two cents.

Otherwise, to each his own.

Harte

Not worth two cents. No such evidence exists.
The only people that believe in your so-called "evidence" are the ones that desperately want (or need) to believe it and the ones that have never bothered to look into it.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Harte - How do you know all that stuff? If you can't present evidence to back up your claims yourself, they are no more credible than mine. And I can bet whatever evidence you can provide is inconclusive.

Harte

Evidence of what?
You are the claimant here. Where is the evidence that the Egyptians used electricity for anything?

Do you think the Egyptians could take their heads off at night and put them back on in the morning? Why not? There's "no evidence" against it!

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Alright, let's not argue over this. Everyone's free to believe in this, no matter the evidence for or against it. It seems we see the evidence we choose to see. It should also be noted that the original poster, Brian JJ, might not have started this thread to find out whether or not pyramid energy is real.

I'm not saying we should blindly believe in anything... But maybe we can add a disclaimer in the first post to establish that this thread considers that pyramid energy is real.