How ready would you be?

Voyageur

It looks like everyone likes bashar. Maybe we should start a topic about him?

:)

LET US make it happen...Go for it...

I am a good technical person, what I find , I will post them...he has tons of stuff. He is like Edgar Cayce....and they would be accurate except when he does not want to tell you everything...that is the basis...
I do not know why they are not telling us everything, but if one intelligent extraterrestrial race say, it is not relevant at this time in your experience, I do not really mind. I could even find it boring if he would tell all. And if he could name all of the races around the earth right now (he mentioned there are about 70races), someone would argue something like "I was communicating with this and that why you did not mention..."

there are infinite amount of extraterrestrials, other spirits, those who do not have physcal form, different energies, collective consciousness of many races... so what he can tell is what at these days are strongly affecting on earth's collective consciousness. So when he decides to not tell something, I believe there are good reasons for it.

Krish

There are more stuff to talk about than the once he did not tell....I know a bunch of Laws...from other side....so, that is where we go.

Presently, we need to do Food, Energy and Water for the planet for say more than 9 Billion people in 2050. That is what I am interested in as I am working on that myself with some of my friends from both sides. Rest are just fun...but you need to have a decent social system to do that...that is where you guys need to come in....Thank you.