How ready would you be?

Voyageur

Exactly what Bashar said about "spirits"? ...Thank you...
Please take a look about bashar videos and search it, he will explain basically everything a lot better way than I do.

He just see our alternative selves as a paraller existing lives where we can shift to if we want. Is there something especially you wish to know about them via bashar?

Krish

Any link to that video? Thanks

Just got into this while searching for videos...very interesting...

Last edited:

Krish

VERY NICE....on the ship movement...He is actually connect to a spirit simply because it is an alter state of consciousness. I can do that but my self is like Edgar Cayce...do not know what happened...so, it is really great...now we need to find out all the stuff he said for our future...

Last edited:

Voyageur

If I would have to say one word what comes to extraterrestrial contact, it would be "bashar". He explains everything what ever we needs to know about everything. Aliens. Multiverse. Life. Love, feelings, quantum physics, succeeding in life, god, how to be god etc...

I would maybe search life after death, or spirit. I am not so interested in spirit things, because i think more that we already can be "spirits" if we go to fifth dimension, and we can see them by allowing ourselves to shift in to a continuum where their frequency is near.

best videous would be

"Bashar shifting now"
"Bashar neutrinos and what our scientists are about to discover"
"Bashar densities on body, ascension"

Google or find youtube. I had issues to link here but you cannot get lost in google :)

Voyageur

And of course, find your own favourites. After few years of discovery of bashar, I am still searching. This should be on television :)

Krish

I did like Bashar...forget about spirit...I know the channeling hence thanks a lot. I am going to find out some key aspects from now on...Thank you...you got me there...

I jst found out that our grand children will be more advanced from us....which is a good thing...

Last edited:

Voyageur

I did like Bashar...forget about spirit...I know the channeling hence thanks a lot. I am going to find out some key aspects from now on...Thank you...you got me there...

I jst found out that our grand children will be more advanced from us....which is a good thing...
It looks like everyone likes bashar. Maybe we should start a topic about him?

Anyway, he says that there are infinite amount of futures and wecan decide where we will shift to. But he see that mainly our energies are moving in a direction, that in 2020-2035 they will land, and after that humans start to be 'human galacticas'. Of course you can decide do you want to shift in to that future or not.

he himself is from a world where zetas melt their dna with humans to create an "essassani" race and they are living in 400yrs in future near orion (find more info from him).

There are also many other mix of humans, e.g. yahyel, who would be the first ones to contact physically because they do look more as us, humans, so it would not be that weird for us.

these are timelines where they are from, and timeline where he think humanity will shift too, most likely. I found it hard to believe that we can have contact so soon, but they certainly know this better than I do, and ufos has been here all the time having contacts with us so who knows? I personally think that we are not collectively ready in 2020 but again, I am not that open minded as he is :)

Voyageur

There can be little incorrections in my text, but I wanted to present basic ideas about their timelines and a timeline what bashar think we will shift to.

Krish

It looks like everyone likes bashar. Maybe we should start a topic about him?

:)

LET US make it happen...Go for it...

I am a good technical person, what I find , I will post them...he has tons of stuff. He is like Edgar Cayce....and they would be accurate except when he does not want to tell you everything...that is the basis...