How the Steven Gibbs HDR Actually Works

Angelface239

What is HDR anyways and how does it really work at all. Can it be used to change the past.
Great to hear from you old friend! I never tire of reading that post! It's very true, every of it. I was using the HDR one evening and I found myself outside small village, it had cobble stone for its road. I was by myself walking and trying to figure out what month and year it was. I hear a horse galloping, it felt like thunder under my feet. The Horse zoomed by with a figure on it. I continued for a few seconds to see who this was and when he turned towards me, it was the legendary ScareCrow of Romney marsh. How IRONIC this was! Then two young adults male and female came to me to show me the town. I asked them, did you see who rode pass me in a torn and tattered outfit and a cloth like mask? Oh, he said, that was the great ScareCrow. We will talk later about him! This tour goes on for several hours. Afterwards when I woke up I shared this with my wife.

Professor: I found online a rectangular magnet (Rare Earth) 6x4x2 it has a 1200 lb. pull it stands at 13,800 gauss! Unfortunately its cost for most is prohibited for some HDR owners out here it is $600.00! I found this when trying to find where Steven Gibbs get his magnet and sells it for $110.00. The magnet he sells is an option! It is a CERAMIC rectangular flat magnet, pretty much the same thing for only $15.00. A friend of mine gave me his HDR with the guitar tuning knobs and with the original 7.8cm caduceus coil. My newer one, Steven told me, he replaced the caduceus coil with all copper foil of some type. This one is a hit or miss device as of now. I gyrated back to this older model for a months use. Starting 5 May 2020 is the making of May's full moon schedule. Once it waxes 92% upon it's leave this would give approximately 7-8 days!

I had to ask here about the face of that magnet where it needed to be placed. HDRkid told me, South will face the T-bar electromagnet and the North side on the stomach area. It produces a bucking effect and it's constantly buzzing! Sucks to get hold! I will write you in a couple of days to let you know how the 1995 HDR is producing. Last night it projected me to a certain part of Florida. I remember this because the HDR took me there once before! I didn't think that was possible, yet it happened just the same. I use a nicely cut and polished double terminated quartz crystal I purchase several years back.

On the Ghost Shop Stop on the web, they have some pretty sophisticated analyzers and a host of ghost type boxes. I wanted to see if any of that equipment would serve the HDR and what I am trying to accomplish. I am eyeing up several things at the moment. Take Care old Friend.

View attachment 8991

Scarecrow

The HDR really does work!!!!! But you got to first be opened minded, secondly, you have to faithfully use the machine everyday for a minimum 30 days...You have to let go of your bias about time travel in general. Be open to whatever the HDR wants to take you. The longer you use the device the more the device will send you on time travel excursions. When I quit using the HDR I went into radionic work and I was caught up with this for 20 years. It was the HDR that spring boarded me into radionics in the first place.

Patience is a virtue when using this device. Physically speaking from my experience I was caught up in a realtime vortex but there are no signs telling what year you just jumped into. It took my car and my co-workers car as well. Hopelessness was the wet blanket for me that night. NO direct timeline, his machine wasn't designed to do it.

Angelface239

The HDR really does work!!!!! But you got to first be opened minded, secondly, you have to faithfully use the machine everyday for a minimum 30 days...You have to let go of your bias about time travel in general. Be open to whatever the HDR wants to take you. The longer you use the device the more the device will send you on time travel excursions. When I quit using the HDR I went into radionic work and I was caught up with this for 20 years. It was the HDR that spring boarded me into radionics in the first place.

Patience is a virtue when using this device. Physically speaking from my experience I was caught up in a realtime vortex but there are no signs telling what year you just jumped into. It took my car and my co-workers car as well. Hopelessness was the wet blanket for me that night. NO direct timeline, his machine wasn't designed to do it.
Okay makes sense i guess.

steven chiverton

I just heard that the HDR Mark II is now available --

Works even better than the previous model.
ive seen a small box smaller than this at jaycar electronics called a useless box it was a bit larger than a packet of smokes and ya press a button and this lid opens and a mechanical claw reaches out to grab you then goes back into the box and the lid closes

TimeFlipper

ive seen a small box smaller than this at jaycar electronics called a useless box it was a bit larger than a packet of smokes and ya press a button and this lid opens and a mechanical claw reaches out to grab you then goes back into the box and the lid closes

Is someone trying to tell us the HDR is as useful as an ashtray on a Harley Davidson motorbike? :LOL:..