How to Arrange a Meeting with Future Self through Time Travel?

Serendipity18

Hello,I have a question..First let's imagine that there are no dangers and paradoxes in meeting your future self....Now,If a Person wants to meet his future self..how you think it is possible to arrange a meeting of both present and future versions of the same person? Can it be done by writing and keeping a note saying "my future self if time travel is invented and available to you..please meet me at this particular place at a particular time"..and the future self might show up if time travel is available in future and pose no dangers? Or you have any other ideas to arrange a possible meeting between your present and future self?

JimmyD

Do you remember where you were at a particular phase in your life? Well, that's where to find yourself. No need for arrangements.

If there were a need for whatever reason, use code words and information that only you would understand.

JimmyD

To know how things are in future for the person and the world..and to know if time travel is invented..

Knowing your future is to change your future. If someone proved time travel to you, then told you that you were going to be in a plane crash when you're a certain age, would you fly? No, you'd avoid it.

But what if it were something like that your fiance' is going to leave you after your second child is born and take everything and leave you in the dumps? Would you still marry them? What if it was a minor accident at work that caused you to lose $100K in wages or something? Would you still go to work there?

I can think of examples all day, but the point is that knowing those things would effect your decision making and thus alter the time line.

What are the potential repercussions?