How to Build a Time Machine (Join our Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
According to most skeptics on here, our Time Travel team has neither come up with any mathematics of value or claim that we have no idea of what we are doing for the development of our technologies. I have written out our plan removing the formulas and mathematics involved for the sole purpose of allowing others on this site to see our progress and our plans.

As I'm also sure everyone is aware of, the majority of individuals here do not have any sort of formal education so I will try not to refer to terms of academia but rather concepts easier to understand.

1. Creation of a Dyson Swarm

We would need to create a Dyson Swarm for several reasons. The main reason for the creation of a Dyson Swarm is because of the requirement of energy for the ability of space-time manipulation. After doing the math, we would need roughly 10% of the sun's output (Relative to output per second) in order to have enough energy possible.

The energy requirement is equal to 3.864 10^25 (Orders of magnitude for those that don't understand) Watts which compared to the world's largest power plant that generates a total of 5 X 10^9 Watts is far more than humanity is capable of having produced in our entire existence in just one second.

(For those that don't understand orders of magnitude, I'll write out the full number comparison.)

Total Energy Needed Per Second: 38,640,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Watts
Total Energy Output of the World's Production Per Second: 30,448,055,555,556 Watts

Looking at the numbers above, you can see the world's output pales in comparison to anything we would need. On the Kardashev Scale relative to energy production, we aren't even a Type I Civilization (Classifiable a Type 0). That's where our first step is going to be. Producing the Energy required. After a long enough debate we realized a Dyson Swarm would be the best answer to our problem of Energy Production.

A Dyson Swarm is essentially Panels orbiting around the Sun that can either redirect the energy output into photovoltaic energy (Solar Panels) or can redirect the energy to be usable.

We would need to ultimately create a Dyson Swarm capable of covering 10% the Sun's Output per second by gathering the materials to create enough panels for the surface area of 10% of the sun. Mathematically that's 6.09 X 10^12 Square Km or in normal numbers 6,090,000,000,000 Square Kilometers just to make the minimum requirement. (12,000 times the surface area of the Earth)

2. Gathering the Materials for the Dyson Swarm

So how do we plan on gather the materials necessary to produce a Dyson swarm of that magnitude? That's quite easy.

Our proposition? Blowing up Mercury. (Yes the Planet)

Mercury has a very small Gravitational Field, Contains No atmosphere and is essentially a huge rock of material. It is also primarily made up of an Iron Compound called Hematite and though Hematite is worthless in modern society with the development of other materials, its abundance is what we're after. For those that don't know, Hematite was primarily used as Primitive Mirrors in early society before being replaced by better materials.

Hematite could be used to create panels with the thickness equivalent to Aluminum Foil placed in orbit around the sun. After the math is done, we find that there is enough material on Mercury at the width of .016 MM (Thickness of Aluminum Foil) for Hematite to cover roughly 10% of the Surface Area of the Sun.

Utilizing the Hematite Panels, we could redirect the photons and the energy into a MASER capable of sending that energy back in a continuous stream to Earth to grant the energy required.

The Main issue is that we realize the material we could gather from Mercury is still is not enough. Even though we could theoretically cover 10% the Surface of the Sun with this Amount, we would need to place the panels in orbital Distance ultimately changing the Surface area required. Considering the Panels would be further away from the sun than on the surface, we would need the surface area of the orbital distance to gather the necessary photon energy.

Ultimately we would need to gather materials from more than just Mercury but that's just easily solvable by just utilizing asteroids in the asteroid belt.

3. Creating the equipment to develop a Dyson Swarm

How do we plan on mining Mercury and Asteroids for the materials? That's a bit different and requires mechanical and programming explanation.

Due to Mercury’s low gravitational field and no atmosphere, it’s entirely feasible to make a basic ship to mine and and use self-replication to generate and produce more panels. A single panel could be constructed on earth and then sent to space to begin replicating itself with the material on Mercury. It would be fairly easy to create space-craft with the ability to leave the gravitational field of mercury due to its size and grow exponentially in production. Once the materials are depleted, the production can stop and drift in orbit from the position of mercury. As Mercury decreases in size due to mining, so will its gravitational pull and so the production will speed up with each new panel along with each new panel production.

While this is continuing, a second system could be sent to the asteroid belt to produce panels that would be necessary and required for the additional surface area needed and so the production speed for both systems would remain in the same time of production of just one development.

Ultimately requiring only two self-replicating space-craft pre-programmed to mine and create from the materials immediately available to create a Dyson Swarm. If we had the money, we could begin working on these things immediately.

The hardest part would be the production of a Maser facility to be placed along the use-to-be orbit of Mercury in alignment with the redirection of the panels to send the energy in a focused beam back to the Earth. It would require a relatively large ship (Equivalent to Von Braun's Station theorized in the 50’s) but the technology is possible and easy to do in today’s society.

Given that we could use the replicative mining tools to gather the material required for the MASER and that it would be built in the zero gravity of space, its production would be far quicker and easier than built on the earth of using the cost of earthly materials. So we would only have to pay for the initial production for the two replicative ships and panels. (A cost that’s still roughly 4 Billion USD)

4. Creating a Kugelblitz

Using the energy from the Dyson Swarm after its creation would grant enough to create a Kugelblitz. This is what we require to manipulate space-time.

A kugelblitz is just a fancy name for a Black Hole (a singularity) created using concentrated energy instead of concentrated mass. This is exactly what we would need.

A kugelblitz was also often theorized to create a kugelblitz drive. Due to relativistic properties we are aware that M= E/C^2. Considering a Kugelblitz is the most efficient form of converting mass into energy. With just the mass of the solar system alone, we could use a kugelblitz to convert that to energy that would last the entire human race longer than the Universe will ever exist. (Eventual heat death) In essence, after the creation of a kugelblitz, we would be able to generate an infinite amount of required energy.

However, considering a black hole essentially distorts space-time due to its gravitational well in reference to the mathematical singularity. We will be using its production to perform faster than light travel.

If two micro-singularities stayed in orbit around each other, they would prevent the outflux of hawking radiation along with creating a sufficient electromagnetic field preventing spaghettification due to gravity. This would allow an individual to ride in a bubble creating warped space time and achieve faster than light movement (As the only thing to move faster than light is gravity) Propelling someone to the past.

5. Calculating for Space-Time Movement

What most people don’t understand or take into account is fourth dimensional movement. So what is it and how do we calculate for it?

A day in the future is in the middle of space. A day in the past is the same distance away but opposite in movement. Don’t understand? I’ll explain.

24 hours ago, due to the planet's movement, you were technically in the middle of a completely different area of space. If you traveled through time, you would end up in the middle of space due to the earth being in a completely different area as well.

To account for this, we would require all the variables of movement. We would have to calculate for all the variables that contribute to our movement in space-time.

This is relatively easy (I made a pun).

We would need to calculate for the following variables.

The movement of Earth's Rotation, The Orbital rotation around the Sun, the Movement of the Sun, the movement of our galaxy, the movement of the rotation of the universe along with the movement of the expansion of the universe.

As I am tired and have sat down to write all of these parts so far, I will leave the rest as just a “Join the team to find out how we did it”.

6. Gathering the Funding

All it comes down to is the money.

We have begun creating a brand by creating shows on YouTube to build up a following. After a significant following is had then we will begin the creation of the corporation. Currently we are busy filming and writing the shows and could always use more actors and people to join and assist us in growing our corporation.

We don’t want anyone’s money, we just want to work and develop or technologies and so will create a corporation to generate the funds to do that. As I am a business administration major, that remains relatively easy.

BE SURE TO JOIN OUR TIME TRAVEL TEAM TO FIND OUT MORE, GET TO KNOW MORE, ASSIST IN CREATING TIME TRAVEL DEVICES ALONG WITH DEVELOPING A NEW AGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT.

Our Website: Time Travel Researchers

Our Discord: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Using a Dyson swarm for time travel is an idea haven't heard of before. :)

Mercury and the Asteroid Belt are far away from each other and from Earth, wouldn't it take centuries (or even more) to move so much of their material somewhere else? Even though the swarm would be around Mercury's orbit, we're dealing with terribly long distances in space. How much time do you think it might take?

Nice work! :)

TimeFlipper

@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

But of course, i could be hopelessly wrong as per usual...

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Using a Dyson swarm for time travel is an idea haven't heard of before. :)

Mercury and the Asteroid Belt are far away from each other and from Earth, wouldn't it take centuries (or even more) to move so much of their material somewhere else? Even though the swarm would be around Mercury's orbit, we're dealing with terribly long distances in space. How much time do you think it might take?

Nice work! :)

Though Mercury and the Asteroid belt are far away, you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. The difference in surface area needed from the asteroid belt (as Mercury covers the majority of the materials required) is roughly half of that of Mercury's time in construction (The Panels made from mercury).

Reducing time is where the efficiency of mathematics comes into play so let me clarify in a certain sense. Two ships would be sent at the same time. The Distance from the Earth to the Asteroid belt is roughly 3.2 Astronomical Units and the distance to Mercury is roughly .5 Astronomical Units However it takes considerably less time to create the panels required from the asteroid belts compared to that of Mercury with the fact that the gravity and ease would be far better in an asteroid belt compared to Mercury as well as the fact that there would not be many panels required from the asteroid belt. So first let's talk time in Distance.

Mercury is roughly the equivalent to the distance from Earth as Mars is from Earth (Mars being roughly .5 astronomical units at closest approach). Given the current speeds of NASA's New Horizons Mission (Traveling at 58,000 Kph), this would take roughly 39 days. So if we scale that up to the Distance to the Asteroid belt at those speeds that becomes roughly 270 days. The time it would take from the Asteroid belt to Mercury at these speeds would only take roughly 310 days. So the total Time used to travel would be from Earth to the Asteroid Belt and from the Asteroid belt to Mercury which comes out to roughly 580 days, which translates to roughly a year and a half which is not even the amount of time that would be required for the mining of mercury to be finished even after the production of the panels from the asteroid belt.

However, the time used from moving in distance is absolutely nothing compared to production. If there was a way to automatic everything and have programmable self-replicating AI even at logarithmic growth, we're still unsure how long it would take. But let's take a few mathematics variables to show what the growth would be like.

So let's say that we have a panel that makes up 1 km^2 in Surface area (1 Square Kilometer) and it only takes a month to produce. Remember we need a total of 6,090,000,000,000 Square Kilometers for this to work.

After the Production of the 1st panel that panel replicates itself to make another one of itself leaving 2 panels in creation, then those two replicate another one of itself so there is 4 panels in total. This is exponential growth and can be depicted rather easily.

The Time in Production taking our guessed variables ultimately comes out to:

2^43 ~ 6,090,000,000,000

Understanding the exponential figure we can deduce that at the given variable speed that it would take 43 months to complete the production of the panels or approximately 3 and a half years in an ideal world. However we do not live in an ideal world and it would probably take more than a month to replicate the panel. But if you wanted the math, there it is. (Well, the answers anyway. I don't include the formulas mostly because no one would even understand or read it. If you want me to, I will)

Theoretically, creating a Dyson swarm, it's possible to do it in 5 years if we had the money.

I hope that answers your question (Great question btw).

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

Impressing people is not what I'm going after and it's not like all of this was done by solely me. My "Arrogance" comes from the anger of the claims from the majority of people on here of whom have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. "Arrogance" is only an attitude of superiority that's unfounded or can't be backed up, but as I'm sure you can see above (If you can understand it anyway) my superiority is not unfounded and can be backed up. Try to disprove any of the mathematics and you will find that it's far better and far more genius than anything you could ever hope to come up with. Try to give a better or a more unique idea and find your creative mind lacking.

I'm not arrogant, I just don't tolerate disrespect from individuals of whom will never produce any results within their lifetime anyway. Feel free to shout that I'm an arrogant unimpressive child with a delusion of grandeur if you want. As far as things go, I wrote this for people who want to help or are capable of helping to join and assist in the production. Obviously you neither want to help or are even capable of it (Most likely dropped out of high school).

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
adamleon97

Are you working for the CIA? I see nothing but disinformation and diversionary science in your posts so far.

Never knew the CIA would go so far for a cover story as to develop cutting edge theories and mathematics to be utilized for a technology that is often referred to as science fiction turned into science fact. If that's the case, it would be better to fund CIA cover stories than NASA itself.

"Disinformation and diversionary science"?

What part of my post is incorrect or diversionary? If you don't want to participate, feel free not to. We're not the CIA, we're not holding a gun to anyone's head and no one gives a shit if uneducated fools from this site scream conspiracy just because we're far smarter and far more capable than they'll ever be.

Let's make it a game. First one to make a working time machine wins. Good luck!

mistertimes

flipper...

I can vouch for him.. I talk with him in real life off here.. a really really REALLY! nice guy.. it may come off as arrogance reading it.. actually some arrogance is not bad in todays world

and no he doesn't work for the cia Einstein lol

he is in his 20s sounds like he is in his 30s even 40s.. not once did I see him banning anyone from his room.. he always answer to any question and argue his point.. if he thinks you are right he will admit it too.. he doesn't BS.. he like the subject a lot and has a lot more experience than the typical 20 something year old

you all know there are crazies in this field.. I mean off in their head like really off lol.. he is NOT one of them

he is also not only about time travel he can talk about many things... trust me he is ok

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
adamleon97

Never knew the CIA would go so far for a cover story as to develop cutting edge theories and mathematics to be utilized for a technology that is often referred to as science fiction turned into science fact.

Why not? Isn't that what the institutions have educated us to believe? They wouldn't lie to us, would they? (Maybe for a paycheck they would)

Basically what I'm saying is we were all educated with fiction. None of us get anywhere with theories and mathematics.

Now if you have had any education in how to invent something, then your education could probably help you invent a time machine. Do you have any practical experience in inventing something? Your introductory inputs so far indicate you don't.

So if you are for real. Then the first task isn't a time machine. The first task is: What is TIME?

TimeFlipper

Impressing people is not what I'm going after and it's not like all of this was done by solely me. My "Arrogance" comes from the anger of the claims from the majority of people on here of whom have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. "Arrogance" is only an attitude of superiority that's unfounded or can't be backed up, but as I'm sure you can see above (If you can understand it anyway) my superiority is not unfounded and can be backed up. Try to disprove any of the mathematics and you will find that it's far better and far more genius than anything you could ever hope to come up with. Try to give a better or a more unique idea and find your creative mind lacking.

I'm not arrogant, I just don't tolerate disrespect from individuals of whom will never produce any results within their lifetime anyway. Feel free to shout that I'm an arrogant unimpressive child with a delusion of grandeur if you want. As far as things go, I wrote this for people who want to help or are capable of helping to join and assist in the production. Obviously you neither want to help or are even capable of it (Most likely dropped out of high school).

At present you are merely quoting yet another concept for time-travel (and it is totally ridiculous)..
Your defensive and dictatorial attitude, in my humble opinion, is the result of a life time of receiving humiliation from your peers..

One thing i can be certain of is that you will get no assistance from the members of Paranormalis, what so ever..

I have no further interest in continuing this conversation with you, as my spider senses are telling me that you are a person who has been on here before, giving out ridiculous time-travelling stories together with the same bad attitudes...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.