How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm pretty sure HDRKID will be able to help you. Too bad Cmac is no longer posting, as he built several HDRs on his own, as far as I can remember.

HDRKID

I am fairly sure you do not have time coils. Here is how you make em. Get a guitar cord; if radio shack does not carry em any more. Well, then order on amazon. OK so clip the ends and put on some banana plugs. This is just one piece.

guitar_cord_large.jpg

Guitar cord
Amazon.com: Pyle-Pro PCBLGF12 Coiled 12Ft 1/4'' Male To 1/4'' Right Angle Male Guitar/Instrument/Speaker Phono Cable: Musical Instruments

Banana plugs
Crimp-On Gold-Plated Banana plugs (2-Pack) : Banana Plugs | RadioShack.com

Zeirbah

I am fairly sure you do not have time coils. Here is how you make em. Get a guitar cord; if radio shack does not carry em any more. Well, then order on amazon. OK so clip the ends and put on some banana plugs. This is just one piece.

guitar_cord_large.jpg

Guitar cord
Amazon.com: Pyle-Pro PCBLGF12 Coiled 12Ft 1/4'' Male To 1/4'' Right Angle Male Guitar/Instrument/Speaker Phono Cable: Musical Instruments

Banana plugs
Crimp-On Gold-Plated Banana plugs (2-Pack) : Banana Plugs | RadioShack.com

Thanks HDRKID, I don't have the time coil or the banana plugs yet, but I will buy them soon.

Now, how is the inside of the HDR put together? I notice that there's a circuit board, some copper wire, and some tape to hold the stuff. Also, what about the electromagnet?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice pics there, man. I don't remember seeing any pictures of the inside of an HDR for a very long time.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I found those on the internet. My hosting service provider went belly up. And I'm not going to use Google.