How to Change the Past with Astral Projection

Eilam Rothson

Hello, everyone. I would like to astral project; I intend to use astral travel to return to a point in the past.

However, my goal for this trip would be to change the past, not just relive or observe it. I need a way to warn myself from doing something.

So I have a few questions about how I would achieve this.

• What are some ways that I would be able to warn my past self, while in astral form? For example, would I be able to bring along a letter I'd written for my past self beforehand? Or would I be able to talk to my past self? Would I be able to write a message on a chalkboard or on a piece of paper in astral form, so that my past self would see it? Or any other method of communicating the message to my past self?
  • How would I go about astrally traveling to the past? I've found plenty of resources on the internet that tell you how to astral project, but none that clearly tell you how to actually travel to where you want to go in time, while in astral form.
  • What would I remember afterward? Would I still remember everything from before, or would I only remember the past as I'd altered it to be by warning myself?
Thank you.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Brian, JTFriend, and Eilam

I have been teaching Astral Travel and other topics for over 60 + years to kids and older individuals. I have never read, experimented, or found information, about the Violet Flame. I am open minded about the new subject.

Professor Opmmur

songfinder

[quotis such an interesting subject id love to email people about this and other topic="Eilam Rothson, post: 70331, member: 4084"]Hello, everyone. I would like to astral project; I intend to use astral travel to return to a point in the past.

However, my goal for this trip would be to change the past, not just relive or observe it. I need a way to warn myself from doing something.

So I have a few questions about how I would achieve this.

• What are some ways that I would be able to warn my past self, while in astral form? For example, would I be able to bring along a letter I'd written for my past self beforehand? Or would I be able to talk to my past self? Would I be able to write a message on a chalkboard or on a piece of paper in astral form, so that my past self would see it? Or any other method of communicating the message to my past self?
  • How would I go about astrally traveling to the past? I've found plenty of resources on the internet that tell you how to astral project, but none that clearly tell you how to actually travel to where you want to go in time, while in astral form.
  • What would I remember afterward? Would I still remember everything from before, or would I only remember the past as I'd altered it to be by warning myself?
Thank you.[/quote]
This I