How to Contact Aliens

HDRKID

It is dangerous to just let any one in. Most liberals might say that the aliens are people just like us. However, that is not our case.

Let me explain it to you. A friend of mine is norwegian. Oslo is where he grew up. He remembers being a boy during the nazi invasion. The germans said - we are your brothers and want to help you... you are aryans just like us.

He did not worry. After all, the nazis only wanted to kill the jews. He was not jewish and his family was pro german. Well, a few months later the germans were lining up members of his family against a wall and shooting them for fun, that is something he will never forget - never ever.

The germans did this to instill terror in captive populations and he went from being pro german, to hating germans with a passion. Well, he finally woke up.

Maybe I am a bit biased against the germans. After all, my mother is a jew. I am Christian, but there we are.

The important thing is that letting aliens in... is very dangerous as you do not know what can occur. Often they will act quite different when they are in power.

Dr. David Jacobs feels that they plan to replace us.

Please listen to the video starting at minute 43 and you tell me.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
That's some pretty interesting stuff you got there, HDRKID. You've explained exactly why we shouldn't let in any aliens illegally. We here in America should start being more strict with the enforcement of immigration laws, especially when it comes to our borders!

EDIT: We should also be careful of which kinds of aliens visit our planet. We don't want a malevolent race like the reptilians coming here. We should pay attention to the intentions of the ETs who visit Earth.

miahmoseselias

Are you feeling nuts!!! They're evil entities!!! Don't contact those creatures, they hate humans especially reptilian! Try are demonic in nature and evil. Gosh

Krish

Are you feeling nuts!!! They're evil entities!!! Don't contact those creatures, they hate humans especially reptilian! Try are demonic in nature and evil. Gosh

Only our past civilization coming here (they are already here)...may work...some of them they look Nordic too...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that reptilians are very likely evil. If I was to contact and interact with aliens, I'd be careful not to get in touch with the reptilian aliens.

Krish

I agree that reptilians are very likely evil. If I was to contact and interact with aliens, I'd be careful not to get in touch with the reptilian aliens.

Me too. I smiled when this high technology gentleman said...(from Indian Mythology, in energy form, except they are all here) ..."you mean like me"... for when I said our people should not throw a Monkey Wrench on a topic to save our Planet. He was just curious and funny...

LisaTiffany

I've been practising meditation and astral travel for many years now and while I can definitely say I've come in contact with human entities that were at one time living on this earth I can't say I've ever came across what most people would refer to as aliens. The only non human entities were either angelic or demonic but nothing like a reptilian or a grey. However I did see someone mention a spirit box in the previous postings and while I'm certain I've talked to deceased relatives and humans passed into spirit I will admit there have been quite a few times where I genuinely felt like there may have been some form of alien on the other-side. As loopy as it sounds I could swear sometimes it feels like they are using technology on the opposite end that I can only picture is some form of a phone. I've read plenty of accounts that mention deceased people showing up in abduction encounters and the like and it does feel like there might really be something to that.

During almost every spirit box session I conduct I hear what sounds like a very spacey typically sci-fi sounding tone of beeps and noises between certain messengers. It's no form of static and it's not music being picked up since I'm scanning at such a fast rate, the tones can at times have a musical quality that melds with a voice or voices as they pass a message through. I do believe in the existence of aliens because I find it impossible to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the universe, but I don't have any want or need to try and contact them which is why I'm always a little baffled during sessions when it does feel very alien. I think I also saw the Ouija board being mentioned as a possibility for communication? My personal theory is that Ouija won't work with aliens, it tends to zero in on negative entities that are on a much lower vibration and even if it seems friendly the chances are you are just being deceived by something of a much higher darker intelligence. However with a spirit box because you are using a form of more solid technology you could indeed reach some form of alien intelligence, I just really have no idea if at some point I have.

I've no doubt an alien race could teach us so much about the universe and about ourselves, I'd imagine that in person the communication would be purely telepathic, but even with telepathy they have surely devised some form of radio like communication. There is also the possibility of remote viewing, while it's not communication per-say you are getting a glimpse of other planets and realities. I believe it was Indigo Swann who was hired to remote view the moon and when he did he saw evidence of buildings and structures along with some form of lifeforms, I've always thought there might be a lot more up there than we are led to believe, we haven't been back since then, there are the suspicious pictures of what looks like structures up there, and then there is the evidence that while on the moon they were being monitored by UFO's and it even came across in the broadcast that NASA tried to cut. Rambling aside I'd recommend looking into remote viewing, Ed Dames does a good 4 DVD course. You could also try a spirit box too but after the first few sessions the bulk of your messages with be from spirits requesting help.

CDS

I think you might find those "notes" or "tones" emit from the AM band. I have heard tones that sound a bit like scales from the AM band.