How to Contact Aliens

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some time ago, I found an article online that explained how to contact aliens by yourself.

The article said that you had to meditate and get into a pretty deep meditation state. Then at some point, you were supposed to be able to tap into the aliens' frequencies of energy and make mental contact with them. From there, you were somehow able to discuss mentally with them and maybe ask them to show up.

It was probably more complicated than that, but all in all, that's approximately what it was about. I'm not a huge fan of this alleged way of contact, but I do believe our minds are a formidable tool that is often underestimated.

Did you hear of something similar? What do you think?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I think going into a deep meditative state would make you susceptible to communicating with different types of entities we can't see, why not aliens? It's already claimed that they communicate telepathically..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think going into a deep meditative state would make you susceptible to communicating with different types of entities we can't see, why not aliens? It's already claimed that they communicate telepathically..
Yes, that's exactly what tells me that this theory might not be all that crazy after all. If some people can communicate telepathically with spirits, why not with aliens?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's right. We often talk of negative or malevolent spirits. I suppose that one should be careful not to get in contact with evil aliens.

Do you guys know which kind of aliens are able to communicate telepathically? We pretty much already know that the grey aliens are doing it, but are the reptilians also capable of telepathy?

Wind7

Staff
That's right. We often talk of negative or malevolent spirits. I suppose that one should be careful not to get in contact with evil aliens.

Do you guys know which kind of aliens are able to communicate telepathically? We pretty much already know that the grey aliens are doing it, but are the reptilians also capable of telepathy?

Yes. But usually after being touched by one, they somehow use this as
a kind of bio transmitter (per se)...Thankfully, not all are capable of this.
It doesn't last long but in this they are capable of hearing thoughts along with
general telepathy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay then. That means one should be careful not to communicate by accident with one of these guys in their deep meditation when looking for alien contact.

I'm wondering what's the range of such a mental contact. Does distance matter at all when you tap into some other distant being's energy frequencies?

Wind7

Staff
Okay then. That means one should be careful not to communicate by accident with one of these guys in their deep meditation when looking for alien contact.

I'm wondering what's the range of such a mental contact. Does distance matter at all when you tap into some other distant being's energy frequencies?

The range of mental contact is usually always based upon the depth
of the meditation not to mention the strength of the being/entity that responds.

If it is a real baddie, it's connection can be quite strong and could go for miles away
or it could simply follow you.

When meditating in this way it is best to try to be able to define just what may respond back.

Research and more research is the key for this kind of knowlege.

I have had several entities say that they have never walked this Earth.

Alien? I never asked....but it seems to fit the question.