How to create a time machine?

pekkinbr

Can someone tell me how I can create a time machine from astral mode to science mode? Explain to me what I need to get to make one. thank you!

TimeFlipper

I think if you have the ability to time-travel on the Astral plane, you wont need a time-travel machine..

TimeFlipper

Look at all the You Tube video`s on astral travel by using binaural beats, you might get lucky and actually manage to do it, thats all i can really say on the topic..

pekkinbr

Thank you man, I even made a frequency machine of binaural sound, maybe one day bring her here ... she serves to try to enter an astral trip with a sound that emits through the phone ... I did her week passes!

Gacut

Time wanderer
Thank you man, I even made a frequency machine of binaural sound, maybe one day bring her here ... she serves to try to enter an astral trip with a sound that emits through the phone ... I did her week passes!

I don't know if you are familiar with work of Steven Gibbs, but you should read about Hyper Dimensional Resonator. The closest thing we can actually call "Time Travel Machine".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, you don't have to. It might be an interesting experience, though. And a good start if you want to get into astral travel and OOBE.