How to Hack Your Health with Beliefs

Snow

I watched the whole thing @jcolanzi. Very insightful, educating and also very delightful, entertaining! The fellow on the right had heard the Dr. before, his understanding was being expanded, but his obvious joy manifested when his friend on the left was excitedly learning. The left-side guy was on the edge of his seat with childlike enthusiasm - he was hearing much of the material for the very first time. The dear Doctor's joy was in teaching his enlightened concept of mind over matter to the two of them and reaching them both. I loved it.

jcolanzi

I watched the whole thing @jcolanzi. Very insightful, educating and also very delightful, entertaining! The fellow on the right had heard the Dr. before, his understanding was being expanded, but his obvious joy manifested when his friend on the left was excitedly learning. The left-side guy was on the edge of his seat with childlike enthusiasm - he was hearing much of the material for the very first time. The dear Doctor's joy was in teaching his enlightened concept of mind over matter to the two of them and reaching them both. I loved it.

I've watched it a couple of times and each time I pick something new.

Snow

Excellent! I am now listening to this one

This one is a monograph, and lacks some of the entertainment of the first video - but educationally is superior to it.