How to join the government's time travel experiments

tflofasho

There's a catch I'm sure. The reason why they say it can't be changed is because they don't want you to alter other people's interests at heart.

You need to take that into consideration and not be completely selfish, yet cautious and mindful.

TimeFlipper

What country was this advert placed in, and can you send us a photo of it please? :)
Im thinking it could be another April 1 prank..April 1 was April Fools Day ;):D

Last edited:

AAM

Optimist
I am not very open about my spiritual experiences so i don't want to get into too much detail but i had a dream about that and yes it is real (i think it is the US military) they use ppl as guinea pigs regarding their technology. Im not sure why i was revealed that info.because it's not my area of interest and if anything it caused some fear in me regarding alien technology or perhaps it was their energy and intentions either way yes. Oh and also i used to be subscribed to a well known psychic who happened to make a vid on that particular event. (by event i mean there's more to this story let's just say it was not pleasant for many ppl) she decided to remotely view that situation and even tho i never shared my dream with her she pretty much described what i saw in my dream. I'm sorry if that's not much help. Oh and tou can't volunteer to this experiment bc what they do is they take ppl against their will. They manipulate your memory and stuff. I try not to focus on such so that's all i will give you. Good luck <3

AAM

Optimist
Their technology is much more advance than the average ppl hv knowledge of so why not?