How to know if a Vortex leads to the past, future or a parallel dimension?

Traveler7

As You probably know it, like Steven Gibbs said there are different type of Vortex, even Carlos X talks about the experiment i Will talk about.
For a time Vortex, use a Watch and see if it moves at a different speed than a wall clock That is outside the Vortex.
So if you compare the watch you have with you in the Vortex and the wall clock which is outside you can know if it's a negative, positive or neutral Vortex here's how it goes:
- If your watch is moving faster than the clock outside The Vortex, then it means that it's positive and it can be used to travel in future timelines.
-If it's slower than the clock outside the vortex, then it means it's a negative one and can be used to travel in past timelines.
-If nothing is happening to the watch then it means it's a neutral one and that you are over a vortex which can be used to travel into a different dimension or a parallel earth.
To do this experiment you can call a friend or someone to help you to check the wall clock outside the vortex or you can do it alone on fixing it on a tree.
We can do this experiment even if maybe all Vortex can transport you in all three aspects of travelling : past, future and other dimension/reality.
Did you already try to do this and what do you think about it? Let me know :p

Dr Zaius

Do you believe that energy vortex are static or do they move about? I would think that they would fluctuate, especially if they were tied to the earth's geomagnetic field. How often they change might also be tied into other variables such as solar activity and position to the poles.

Dr Zaius

Personally i feel a true Vortex//Wormhole does not work in accordance with mainstream science and physics.
Do you believe they are detectable with current instruments? Do you feel that directed consciousness plays a role in their detection? I have seen you mention the Schumann resonances (7.8 hz) in some of your posts, do you feel that they are connected?

Dr Zaius

Yes,its possible the earths resonant frequency lets them lock on..
I have thought along the same lines, a low frequency generator that can be tunable to various resonant earth frequencies. A small one can be built with an IC 555 chip, like a small ELF pulse generator. Have you experimented with this? I am aware that the signal from this would be rather small, maybe a couple hundred milliamps, however, if used in conjunction with directed consciousness and biofeedback, there could be possibilities for detection of earth currents. I believe that biofeedback is necessary in many of these experiments concerning bio- electromagnetism because the brain does not produce a sine type wave, but rather discreet autonomous cells that send quick pulses, where upon reaching a certain magnitude transmit signals to clusters. There are certain frequencies generated during these neural firing impulses, though they are difficult to replicate without coordination, which is where the biofeedback is aligned with the frequencies generated.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Dr Zaius Yes i have a Delta Time Generator thats built around a 555, and youre right in that the output is very very low...Although this doesnt matter as the main function of the device circulates around an old quantum-tunnelling semiconductor coupled to a miniature Tesla Coil...Its basically an oscillator...

The point i was making about the Vortex//Wormhole was that it only would require the Earths Resonant frequency as a locking on procedure, the actual workings and opening is brought about matters that are out of mainstream science and physics....The Vortex is not going to be opened for a non specified period of time, only when it is required to be opened..

My belief is that the EM Vortexes being spoken about are not true Vortexes//Wormholes, but would more likely be an "X" crossing of two major Ley Lines...However as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :)

Dr Zaius

A friend and I were talking about magnetoreception recently, the ability to sense fields that many animals have, and he believes that it is possible that we used to have this ability but outgrew the need for it as we learned to communicate verbally. My view is the opposite, until recently we have had no evolutionary imperative for this ability (or much need for our latent psychic abilities), however, as our societal structures and needs become more complex, these new demands are accelerating the need to advance in these areas. Much like communication advances are changing our neuro linguistic capabilities. Once we develop ways to better sense these earth energies, either by external devices or innate cognitive pathways, (or both) it is possible that we will be able to predict fluctuations and openings in order to utilize them for a variety of purposes. I'm convinced that doorways to other realms are naturally occuring (I believe that I have seen it in action) and they open and close at random intervals we don't yet understand.