How to make dark energy or negative energy?

I’m doing research into wormholes, and I was wondering if there were any hypothetical methods to create negative energy or dark energy. And no, not the negative energy used in pseudo science. I am referring to the theoretical physical energy observed by the Casimir effect

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The Casimir effect is not theoretical. It is real and measurable. I view pseudo science as a term created by the CIA to discredit and slander anyone they deem as getting too close to anything they consider classified.

If you're really interested in wormholes, I would suggest moving away from anything connected to theory. Learn the inventors method. Everything in our civilization comes from inventors. Nothing comes from theoretical science.

TimeFlipper

The Casimir effect is not theoretical. It is real and measurable. I view pseudo science as a term created by the CIA to discredit and slander anyone they deem as getting too close to anything they consider classified.

If you're really interested in wormholes, I would suggest moving away from anything connected to theory. Learn the inventors method. Everything in our civilization comes from inventors. Nothing comes from theoretical science.

Excellent posting...But please try not to disregard Preston Nichols input on this matter of Wormholes, with his quantum tunnelling Delta Time Generator, there is even a simple circuit diagram for it (y):D..

Pseudo science is science with no evidence that runs contrary to overwhelming evidence