Media How to Move the Sun: Stellar Engines

Ammalia

Stellar engines may also have existed in the past.
Serious studies have shown compelling evidences that the Moon is not a natural satellite.
The Moon is much older than the Earth. It possess an exoskeleton structure. And it is hollow suggesting that it may be inhabitted.
The Moon must have been fabricated elsewhere and put in its current place by Stellar machines.

Harte

Stellar engines may also have existed in the past.
Serious studies have shown compelling evidences that the Moon is not a natural satellite.
No such studies exist.
The Moon is much older than the Earth.
In fact, the Earth is slightly older than the Moon.
It possess an exoskeleton structure.
No, it doesn't. Where did you get that idea?
And it is hollow suggesting that it may be inhabitted.
The moon is not hollow.
The Moon must have been fabricated elsewhere and put in its current place by Stellar machines.
There's no reason to think that.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Moving the solar system farther away from a growing black hole? Or move it to another area of the galaxy to avoid a certain cosmic phenomena? I don't know.

That being said, I wonder if the planets would really follow seamlessly? Perhaps it would mess up the whole thing and the planets would become roamers.

Ammalia

No such studies exist.

In fact, the Earth is slightly older than the Moon.

No, it doesn't. Where did you get that idea?

The moon is not hollow.

There's no reason to think that.

Harte
So you see how uninformed i am.
Many Thanks!

Element115

So you see how uninformed i am.
Many Thanks!
You're like most conspiracy theorists on here, you believe in a theory that isn't backed by any actual science such as the hollow moon theory. Yes there's weird shit and aliens out there but the bloody moon isn't hollow.

Harte

You're like most conspiracy theorists on here, you believe in a theory that isn't backed by any actual science such as the hollow moon theory. Yes there's weird shit and aliens out there but the bloody moon isn't hollow.
Anyone can believe whatever they want.
But when they start posting lies about it to make it seem correct ("Serious studies have shown compelling evidences that the Moon is not a natural satellite." etc.,) thinking individuals have a moral obligation to step in and correct the record.

Harte

Element115

Anyone can believe whatever they want.
But when they start posting lies about it to make it seem correct ("Serious studies have shown compelling evidences that the Moon is not a natural satellite." etc.,) thinking individuals have a moral obligation to step in and correct the record.

Harte
You've just described every religion that ever came into existence. Belief followed by lies. It's an age-old formula for gaining followers.