How to return to the past

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@ROBST3R - Oh come on! You're not just like anyone else, and neither am I. Don't think like that! Thinking like that is foolish!

Now, the best way to contact aliens that I can think of is to fill your mind with positive energy/thinking and emit it through the use of your mind, and I would also recommend playing classical music, meditation music, and Gregorian chants. You may not succeed the first time, but if you are persistent enough, and you really desire to change history, they should come and get you. Period.

Now, if they deem you and your ideas worthy enough is another story. But if your ultimate goal is to influence humanity, benevolent alien races, and/or the universe as a whole for the better, I cannot see why the aliens would deny you the abilities to travel back in time and change history.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Rule number one of time travel you cannot change the pass, the temporal line wont allow it, what ever you change if you ever succeed, will be corrected shortly after the change is made, then things will return to normal, also when traveling to the pass, you are in intrusion , the time line will try to get rid of you there, there cannot be two of you in the pass you have to be prudent in dealing in the pass, thus is not my favorite destination

lyq

Rule number one of time travel you cannot change the pass, the temporal line wont allow it, what ever you change if you ever succeed, will be corrected shortly after the change is made, then things will return to normal, also when traveling to the pass, you are in intrusion , the time line will try to get rid of you there, there cannot be two of you in the pass you have to be prudent in dealing in the pass, thus is not my favorite destination
Help me change,plz…

Mayhem

Zenith
Its a basic law of human life, go forward and prosper.

Karma and the progression of the soul, no going back to fix mistakes.

Mayhem

Zenith
Well you seen that post #11 and my initial reply was deleted.

Some people have their own ideas, to even communicate with an alien the esp of the human brain cannot compute.

So i dunno how someone would get across going back in time and changing something.

But each to their own.

ROBST3R

I’m always lurking on these forums and like every story, but i really don’t believe we can travel back and change history. I do believe that some day we can travel in the future! I do believe it is possible to see the past like the chronovisor does

Mayhem

Zenith
I’m always lurking on these forums and like every story, but i really don’t believe we can travel back and change history. I do believe that some day we can travel in the future! I do believe it is possible to see the past like the chronovisor does

Keep looking.