How to return to the past

Mayhem

Zenith
Look every where, dont confine to a small area.

The bigger the lense the wider the scope:)

ROBST3R

I’m not that person that will discover anything about timetravel, just hoping any of you will.
There are lots of smart people over here (you are one of them) with great stories and have a Nice explanation for almost everything about timetravel.

But there are also lots of crazy people who seriously have a problem:)
But these guys make me laugh aswell

TimeFlipper

I agree with you, there are some smart people here on Paranormalis (y)..
However, there are some people who can only tell very good "stories" regarding Time-Travel, and unfortunately thats all they have to offer us, just damn good stories without any real substance....:D

Frankly i enjoy reading them, especially the one a member wrote about blowing up a planet to get the necessary power for time travelling!! and yes iam very serious :ROFLMAO:..

TnWatchdog

I agree with you, there are some smart people here on Paranormalis (y)..
However, there are some people who can only tell very good "stories" regarding Time-Travel, and unfortunately thats all they have to offer us, just damn good stories without any real substance....:D

Frankly i enjoy reading them, especially the one a member wrote about blowing up a planet to get the necessary power for time travelling!! and yes iam very serious :ROFLMAO:..
Blowing up the planet... Haha.
How to return to the past is every time I see my ex and she brings me back to the past, complaining. I say, what are you doing writing a history book or what?
Oh well, back to the topic...

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
no one will help you travel back as if we indeed save your family, the moment we come back the time line will fix the invasion and kill them again, thus why we dont do that, sorry , but until one of us can time travel and in the very likely event he/she can they wont certainly tell anyone, as they will have one of the most dangerous instrument in history , just watch the whole of video about the philadelphia experiment and montauk project, all it did was bring misery to those involve and ruin there existenceé

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
So why do you want to build a time machine, to see the future?
To go far ahead to access all medical knowledge and possibility and help myself live longer and help other people who are dear to me to get better for the few time left here on earth, bring back a cure for cancer as well, and make the machine itself bettter so it can travel better instead of roughly travel thru time

lyq

To go far ahead to access all medical knowledge and possibility and help myself live longer and help other people who are dear to me to get better for the few time left here on earth, bring back a cure for cancer as well, and make the machine itself bettter so it can travel better instead of roughly travel thru time
I see…