"How to sell your soul to the devil "

TroubledAura

Whoever does this is a FOOL.

I have no clue if it works, but I for one will NEVER try to find out.

I'm happy with a roof over my family's head and food on the table.......life struggles are what make us appreciate the important things.

C_jami

When I've seen this I didn't read much from it I have to be honest I Was scared to read it. But I've seen fragments of it and the end. "What would you sell your soul for .. ". Is scary. I thx God for what I have and I am ready to die poor and lonely and whatever other then selling my soul. Why I bring this here is because I know there people think sometimes that is a joke and they can play with it. I just wanted to bring more opinions and show up that like is to short to sell our soul for anything in this world. :)

TnWatchdog

The devil is a loser but I'm sure that some will trade their soul for success and power in this world. Their reward will be pain and suffering in the afterlife. The devil will give you riches for as long as you live...which could be a minute or even less. Like I said, he is a loser so don't join the BBQ souls that make up hell. Life is a test... some pass, while others fail.

SantaClause

IMHO, that is about as legitimate as selling your teeth to the tooth fairy. I don't think it works quite like that. You cannot sell your soul as if it were a commodity.

Like an alcoholic will eventually rot their liver, when you exercise fear and hate and all those sinful negative things, you rot your soul.