How to survive the North Korean atomic bomb

Carl Miller

=Very informative regarding history.
=A rich and artistic production.
=Stephen King would applaud the general atmosphere inducing fear leading to terror.
=Very well hosted. Congratulations!

Regarding an impending Nuclear War, i really doubt it will happen. At least i postpone this possibility to the future. Now, if the Hermit Kingdom aggravates the 'West Siders', they probably do it for one main reason. Igniting the help from China which does not want a war in the region. China will do everything to 'soothe' Kim-jon to passivity. Imposing restrictions to the bellicist regime China may even stop buying Kim's coal over a period of time. Anyway i do not believe 'we' are at any brink to anything so catastrophic. At least not for the moment... Congratulations for the high quality of the production. Do not bother responding to that. Wow, Art Bell would appreciate this. Do stay in tune and post more of this type of material. A scary host should remain at the backstage...KKK, my opinion...Thanks..

kim

I agree. Not going to happen , especially by North Korea. The guy is a childish piss ant looking for attention.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

kim

Maybe North Korea would calm down, and return the nukes back to hilladbeast...if she returns his $. Remember who armed this child?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk