Howdy. Is this real was it ever debunked what IS THIS ?

steven chiverton

i susepcted something wasent right when he was on the beach and you can see an aerial view of him so who was filming him with a drone to

Himalayan Hermit

For a channel with 4 million+ subscribers, they're monetizing with such vids :D
And then there was Apex TV that had monopoly on all time travelers, but they seem to have retired. Probably got sick of their own hoaxes.

TimeFlipper

For a channel with 4 million+ subscribers, they're monetizing with such vids :D
And then there was Apex TV that had monopoly on all time travelers, but they seem to have retired. Probably got sick of their own hoaxes.
The Apex TV postings always had me laughing my socks off, i miss them :ROFLMAO:

steven chiverton

and the apex tv interview with the so called time traveler Noah was all a fake as they did a video of noha admitting to lieing about it all and he admitted to taking drugs to beat the lie detector test but no explanation was given about the hand ex ray showing an implant inside it either he convinced himself so much that he was a time traveler he even believed it

TimeFlipper

and the apex tv interview with the so called time traveler Noah was all a fake as they did a video of noha admitting to lieing about it all and he admitted to taking drugs to beat the lie detector test but no explanation was given about the hand ex ray showing an implant inside it either he convinced himself so much that he was a time traveler he even believed it
Everything Apex TV put out was all fakery cobber Steve, even some newspaper companies believed their crap which i found completely unbelievable :fp: :ROFLMAO: