Howdy y'all!

ConvergancePoint

I've lurked for a while, made a couple insignificant posts, but never really introduced myself. So, here we go:

Hi, my name is ConvergencePoint, and I am a Paranormalis-aholic. I don't want to be cured. I am happy this way.

I do believe in the paranormal, the freaky, and the other worldly. I've actively searched out contact from different beings, even went so far as to study some demonology. I don't claim to know everything, rather I don't know enough. I am a sponge, and have found a ton of info here to suck up.

I've always been interested in radio frequencies and wave propagation. I don't know why, but the radio wave thing fascinates me to no end. Simple things for simple minds? Maybe. But that's cool by me.

I've seen some...things. What they were, I can not, or will not say. I can say that I will never believe that in the vastness of this universe that humans are the most intelligent beings alive. Nope. Don't believe that at all. People are still very much animalistic. But that's my view, and that's not why I am here.

I am currently working on a group of supernatural event based publications, and would love to hear some of your stories* ( proper credit will be given, or not your choice !) And I will be here doing a lot of research I to several matters that this forum seems more than knowledgeable of.

Thank you for having me.

* I'm mainly looking for plot points and little details that only those who have experienced will know or could recognize.

ConvergancePoint

So polite here.

I was thrilled to see that you guys not only lable hoax stories, but also actively vet tales. That's somehow comforting.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've lurked for a while, made a couple insignificant posts, but never really introduced myself. So, here we go:

Hi, my name is ConvergencePoint, and I am a Paranormalis-aholic. I don't want to be cured. I am happy this way.

That's good because there is no cure. :LOL:

I do believe in the paranormal, the freaky, and the other worldly. I've actively searched out contact from different beings, even went so far as to study some demonology. I don't claim to know everything, rather I don't know enough. I am a sponge, and have found a ton of info here to suck up.

Do you know of John Zaffis?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Happy to know more about you! Thank you for taking part in the discussion and joining the family!

See you around! :)