howdy, y'all!

isabel

howdy, y'all!

Like many others, I've been lurking around on this forum for a while, interested and spooked out at the same time. I don't usually post on forums and generally speaking am kinda shy (yes, even online, under an alias), but I have a bit of a problem you guys might help me with, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. isabel, 26, my problem is deja vu... reply if you feel you could help me, stay away otherwise (not rude, just reluctant to engage in social contact:blush: )

sosuemetoo

Re: howdy, y'all!

Welcome to our forum, Isabel. I'm so glad you decided to register and make your first post. I hope you continue to enjoy what we have to offer here.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any of the staff here. We're here to help.

CaryP

"reply if you feel you could help me, stay away otherwise (not rude, just reluctant to engage in social contact"

uh, well, uh, gee Isabel, welcome to the plantation. No social contact intended, just a general welcome from a member of the staff here. It's my job, Jedi made me do it. LOL Sorry can't help you with deja vu's, and I promise no social contact.

Cary

XDrFirefly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"isabel\")</div>
Like many others, I've been lurking around on this forum for a while, interested and spooked out at the same time. I don't usually post on forums and generally speaking am kinda shy (yes, even online, under an alias), but I have a bit of a problem you guys might help me with, so I thought I'd finally introduce myself. isabel, 26, my problem is deja vu... reply if you feel you could help me, stay away otherwise (not rude, just reluctant to engage in social contact:blush: )[/b]

I have some very strange and strong theory on Deja Vu, I even think there are different types. If you'd like set up a post, explaining one or two of your Deja Vu experences. And we can start there. Oh, also Welcome to the Forum... and since I usally do all the talking, and hardly every let anyone get a work in edge wise, the social interaction part is pretty safe with me. (very little interaction, just alot of me talking... and talking... and talking...
Cheers!

Dr FF

darkbreed

Welcome aboard! And yeah dejavu's thats kinda intersting. As :LOL:rFireFly says, there is several types. Some are spiritual related, such as the effects of being psychic. For example, you could have dreamt about a situation, then later experience that situation even if you had forgotten the dream itself, you will certainly experience dejavu. A different type is when your brain is being kinda sloppy, and your eyes, ears or other senses experience a situation, but your brain doesnt register it quite as quickly as it should and it kind of "rebounces" another time and is experienced like something that has allready happend, creating a dejavu in the moment. A third way I know of is when you experience a situation that is similar to a past forgotten situation. That can also bring a dejavu. There's probably other things that could induce a dejavu too that I can't think of right now.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, I hope you'll like it as much here as I do

isabel

here it goes... from what I've read about it, what we know as deja vu actually includes a couple of categories. deja vu means "already seen" and includes experiences of, I don't know, driving through a town you've never been to and recognizing a person, a house etc., and is LIMITED to that moment and the object of recognition. in the deja vu situation darkbreed's theory about brain-rebound could work... and then there's my experience - deja vecu, "already lived". basically, I get the feeling of re-living an entire situation. sometimes it's seconds, sometimes minutes. I know what's gonna happen, who's gonna enter the room or what people are gonna say and as long as I don't interfere it happens exactly like that. it used to be amusing, now it's confusing, and the brain-rebound theory cannot possibly apply unless you're Homer Simpson and your brain takes ten minutes to process:) about interference... I used to just let the situation roll and observe it amazed:), but this one time (some three years ago) I was about to put an empty glass down on my kitchen table (also glass) and I "knew" it would fall and get broken, I "heard" the sound of glass hitting against glass and "saw" pieces fly all over... so I put the glass on the kitchen counter instead. nothing happened, I still have that glass and it's still in one piece. my first interference:) then for a while I played with it, now I'll act on it, now I won't. and now I've really had enough of it; it happens two times a week or so and I'm starting to feel like a weirdo...

CaryP

"I'm starting to feel like a weirdo..."

Welcome to the TimeTravelForum.net club isabel. You'll fit in nicely.

Cary

XDrFirefly

isabel,
Ok, I have this theory let me begin. I believe that there is a chance that someone us, learned how to re enter our lives years after they happened. It could be a type of time travel, but in this theory I believe its your spirit that return for a moment to remember what it was like being you. That's just one of my more over the top theories.

Second Theory, You just have a very strong extra power. Try this to help see if its reduces your Deja Vu Wear an Amethyst, either a ring or a necklace. Where it for 3-4 days and then see if your vision are controlled?

Dr FF