Howdy!

SinisterThinking

"only if time has symmetry
the real mystery is if space can also go backwards"

Time is absolute. It's a linear function related to distance and velocity. Time changes proportionally with the changes of distance and / or velocity. It is also required to have something that perceives it's change. That is not symmetry. There is no way to prove the symmetrical nature of time. Why? Well, it's linear.

The only way to know if space can go backwards is to first assume that space is in a constant state of negentropy, meaning as space expands the order of that space becomes more accute. Therefore, it has to stop expanding, order has to dissipate, and relationships act on their own accord related to gravity. Then after all of that, you need an immense amount of faith to believe that "nothing is something".

SinisterThinking

you know why I am asking these ? because you and everyone else consider the present something else ... you say " I am writing this sentence" But it is relevant to the universe for example . The moral of the story is "you can't catch the present" cit Noone

No one considers the present as something else. This isn't philosophical. The present is now. If you want to reduce action to transitory instances, the sum is still the present. Honestly, if you consider it, this is another proof for relative time travel.
Let's assume that the earth rotates at 400'ish m/s. and you get in a plane moving 200 m/s. When you land, you have gone back in time. It's minuscule but it happened, AND it's provable. This isn't science fiction, it's like in textbooks and stuff. To prove time travel one only needs to have it happen, then make it repeatable. It's repeated everyday if you jump in the air.

SinisterThinking

You: Traveling to a different point in space is not traveling into the past

Me: Correct. It is merely moving locations

You: If one can "travel back in time"

Me: One can, it's basic physics. Newton's first law of motion says so. The only unbalanced force acting on the object is gravity, which only remains constant when the moving object stays on the ground.

You: As time is the reason why things can move, time allows any type of movement.

Me: Your derivation here is incorrect. Time is not the reason but a measurement. Things move because a force acts upon them.

You:can time exist?

Me:if things move, whether caused by entropy or force, then time must exist.

You: If time is limited time requires a cause to be that way.

Me: Time ceases to exist the moment it can't be measured. On Earth, if every person ceases to exist, time ceases to exist.

You: also, everything that is physical has mass correct?

Me: There are massless photons(theoretically), no one has ever seen them, so yes.

You:What is your definition of matter?

Me: It's not my definition. It's the one from High School Physics and Chemistry. Matter is a combination of mass and volume.

You:can something exist without its opposite existing?

Me: That's not really related but I like Paul Dirac so I will use his stunningly easy formula to give creedence to your thought.
X^2=Y, so if Y is 4, X can be 2 or -2, so we have opposing answers(for X) that give the exact same result(4). This pretty much sums up what I think you are saying. However, -2 doesn't actually need to exist for X^2 to equal 4. I don't subscribe to the "Bizzaro v Superman" theory. So in my opinion, yes.

You:can a physical object exist without metaphysical concept existing somewhere?

Me: They are wholly unrelated. It's like asking if a bagel can exist without cream cheese.

You: can you prove that people need to exist for timelines to change?

Me: I don't believe that timelines change. The only change is the events on that timeline. 'Tis the nature of time. I do know without observation, time is meaningless. Entropy still happens. If no one is there to measure it. It just doesn't matter(see what I did there).

You: Why do things move when nothing can move itself,

Me: See Newton.

You: If you are interpeting what I said before as a test

Me: No, I meant that as humor. Your name has hacker in it, and you asked me an elementary question about scripting. Seems ironic. It is typical however, I see it quite a bit in first level classes. Everyone starts off as a programming "gunslinger". so its just a natural reaction.

You: then what are some ways you increased your mental capacities if any?

Me: I listen with my ears and not my mouth, and
i read books. Lotsa books.
i also stay away from Anime, that stuff will rot your brain

You: are you a timetraveler and or know a timetraveller and or think you do and or know how to timetravel?

Me: We are all time travelers, just maybe not in the way people hope for. We will not be Uncle Rico and change the outcome of a football game.

SinisterThinking

If within the event horizon of a black hole things stop moving but as the black hole is created by space being warped, well if, then as the black hole moves the invent horizon moves therefore time is influenced or and its effect determined by the warping of space.

Not to beat a dead horse but "a body in motion remains in motion" unless acted upon by an opposing force.

dimension-1hacker

Not to beat a dead horse but "a body in motion remains in motion" unless acted upon by an opposing force.
I do know if time be effected by space and space effected by time, as philosophically did not get that far in that area. Reversing that statement "a body is not in motion remains not in motion" unless action upon by an opposing force. If you think time is movement then how can any object be acted apone when no object can act apone itself, as there when there is no beginning nothing "should" be moving.

SinisterThinking

I do know if time be effected by space and space effected by time, as philosophically did not get that far in that area. Reversing that statement "a body is not in motion remains not in motion" unless action upon by an opposing force. If you think time is movement then how can any object be acted apone when no object can act apone itself, as there when there is no beginning nothing "should" be moving.
It's all cause and effect. You are correct in your rewording of Newton's 1st law of motion.

There is always a beginning.

dimension-1hacker

It's all cause and effect. You are correct in your rewording of Newton's 1st law of motion.

There is always a beginning.
yet the supposed beginning in that thought experiment does not cause itself and as a beginning nothing else is physically acting apone it to move, and cannot act opone itself. How can that be considered a beginning?