Howdy!

NaturalPhilosopher

only if time has symmetry
the real mystery is if space can also go backwards

time stops but the ignored one is space shrinks to zero.
cough, timespace, cough

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

I didn't know there was a quiz to get in. Assuming that you are using a python interpreter(assumed by the "def" keyword. Your function definition won't do anything until it's called (presumed by i()). Given that you actually called function i we can assume that , def i(): x = input(), print(x), i(), will output x to the screen(whatever is accepted by the input line x=input(x);).

For future reference computer science isn't about scripting in an interpreted language. That is merely a screwdriver in a giant box of tools. Given one more gander at it, it probably will produce a traceback error upon execution.

The relationship of time/space suggests that time travel can occur because time is not a linear function related to space. If that isn't true then we must assume that you can only travel to the future because you were unable to make the decision to travel in time until this exact moment. So you can look at time like the petals of an Iris, meaning the further time (the petals) expand the closer it becomes to points of time(stem) in the past.

Regarding your other statement. It took a created thing to postulate that matter can't be created or destroyed. Although I would argue that the intent of the postulate is that mass, not matter can be neither created or destroyed. But it's been a while since I had Physics 1. The reality is in the construct of energy. You can create and destroy matter all day as long as there is no net gain/loss of energy.

Time lines only exist because there are people to measure the change in them. If you took a spider and cast it in a paper weight. Let it sit for 5 years, then broke it from the mold, will time have changed the spider? No. Without the ability to measure noticeable change, there is no way of knowing the passage of time.

Thanks for the fun! I hope you grade on a curve!
Traveling to a different point in space is not traveling into the past because that is your future. If one can "travel back in time" instead of traveling to the same point in space, but traveling backwards in time needs a cause to be able to do that. A timeline reasembling itself to use that directional chain of logic physically requires a bigger thing surrounding the timeline or more compressed within and or without using those concepts. For that to occur an larger or more compressed amount of mass is required possibly to cause that to occur, infinitely, in which there is no end to the amount of things required to achieve that, and because of that there is no beginning to when it starts. Lost my train of thought, not surprising though, with this level of syntax.

another question. if this incomplete two dimensional form of logic is accurate. As time is the reason why things can move, time allows any type of movement. If time does not cause that, can time exist? If time is limited time requires a cause to be that way, and if time requires a cause to be limited and that cause is caused and so on, can time be different then something that would require an infinite amount of causes to be caused by which prevented by the logical statement nothing can cause itself.

also, everything that is physical has mass correct? What is your definition of matter? a perception of a physical object? can something exist without its opposite existing? can a physical object exist without metaphysical concept existing somewhere? can you prove that people need to exist for timelines to change?

Do not have the mental capabilities temporarily to grade most concepts logically, but my accumulated knowledge and remaining mental capabilities are enough to grade what my accumulated knowledge covers. Chew of this, why do things move when nothing can move itself, what is consciousness when two neurons physically colliding just produces the physical interaction itself. what concept is round in three ways, and goes around pushing infinitely at the boundries of your time, at every point able to take you anywhere at the close to the speed of light, what is there but is not close, you can feel the difference, but if felt the other half literally you would not be there. Don't know if it is a "good" riddle, however you define the words. Large itnellegence gain by determining the answer, increases creativity capacity and your cognitive functions.

If you are interpeting what I said before as a test then what are some ways you increased your mental capacities if any? accupressure? exersize? n back test? yoga? tia chi? meditation? eating many cognitive and body enhancing foods? nutroopics?

are you a timetraveler and or know a timetraveller and or think you do and or know how to timetravel?

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

hello . Do you know what is the present ?
what you perceive internally and potentially externally, the only accurate measure so far of the present that I know of is thought. Which is the only potentially objective way to measure time for you, as the present is probally different per consciousnes.

Hilton.P

the question was for the tech guy also as a welcoming to the forum . but now it started so ... people consider cells the principal functional structures of a living being ... now I have two questions ... what fragment of a second is relevant to you ? and to a cell ?

dimension-1hacker

the question was for the tech guy also as a welcoming to the forum . but now it started so ... people consider cells the principal functional structures of a living being ... now I have two questions ... what fragment of a second is relevant to you ? and to a cell ?
metaphorical? structure, fragment, understanding, started so, cell? not part of one

Hilton.P

you know why I am asking these ? because you and everyone else consider the present something else ... you say " I am writing this sentence" and consider it as "Now" "I am writting this sentence".
you are wrong because the time of the sentence starts from I and finish with ....e . So that sentence you wrote it is a continuum of transitory "instants"... consider each letter "x" fraction of a second relevant to the universe ... so you can't call present all the phrase because letter by letter you skipped "your present" ... So when you send it to someone "I am writting this sentence" the other guy understands it as present but actually it was past so there is a sort of misplacement . every action is transitory at the moment between future and past , because you are unconscious and don't care of what happen for example in nanoseconds but while you were writting the sentence a "cell" of your body could have died in the "pause" your fingers take to write two different letters in your keyboard . But it is relevant to the universe for example . The moral of the story is "you can't catch the present" cit Noone

dimension-1hacker

you know why I am asking these ? because you and everyone else consider the present something else ... you say " I am writing this sentence" and consider it as "Now" "I am writting this sentence".
you are wrong because the time of the sentence starts from I and finish with ....e . So that sentence you wrote it is a continuum of transitory "instants"... consider each letter "x" fraction of a second relevant to the universe ... so you can't call present all the phrase because letter by letter you skipped "your present" ... So when you send it to someone "I am writting this sentence" the other guy understands it as present but actually it was past so there is a sort of misplacement . every action is transitory at the moment between future and past , because you are unconscious and don't care of what happen for example in nanoseconds but while you were writting the sentence a "cell" of your body could have died in the "pause" your fingers take to write two different letters in your keyboard . But it is relevant to the universe for example . The moral of the story is "you can't catch the present" cit Noone
prove that I thought it. correct for physical process's. But if consciousness where a physical process it would not exist in the present like a row of dominoes would not be in sync therefore never able to form anything other then a physical process. Hence thought is the only present you have, if thought did not exist in your subjective present then the thoughts would always be in the past therefore never in present therefore would not exist. prove that I am a puppet controlled by my subconscious, I trained for years not be that type. Aren't you what you are claiming I am if you think that your interpetations of words is how the other people interpete them, and never said I did not agree.

Hilton.P

that is the point I learned how to be noone or "Noone" teached us maybe . so what other thinks of who we are effect affect us only in a precise part of the day, the rest isn't relevant to anyone or anything because you can't prove the existence of noone for as much as everyone can be noone .
As for your thoughts this is all I have to say . Lungs, heart and so on to be proper functional work in harmony and with a periodic freq , brain to be properly working works in "chaos" othervise you wouldn't have a proper mental health . as you know couples goes to the couple therapists , others to the shrinks and so on . You know why ? appart those who have somatic brain issues the others go there due to the monotony . Imagine you having a 500 pages book to read , and you read only a page and when you finish it you start to read it again and again . If someone sees you he or she will be worried about you and maybe would call a doctor . That is the same with the brain it has "chaos" as a variable to work properly . If you do the same thing each day the consciousness would try to add some "differences" that if you oppose them you will be a lot stressed and would affect even your physical body . That is the variable allows you to write here how you write and say what you say . Yet the brain uses some boundries and don't allows you to do it for example with your daily friends family and so on , you maybe don't talk about this with them but just here . And this is the way your brain chosed to avoid monotony without effect affecting your life outside this forum.
Also from the other side "chaos" it is "something yet to be defined" it is not disorder so the other side of the coin is instantly high changes that "destroy" instantly your monotony could give you issues .
One last thing , do you know to play dominoes ? because you said consciousness it is not organised as dominoes . You are right and wrong the same time . When someone talk about dominoes the first thing they think is the dominoes in a row when you put down the first one would effect the others . you forget the dominoes has pointed numbers on them or not so they are connected with each other right from the box and has no need to put them in a row to understand they are connected . When you play domino you start with just one piece and it is how you connect them that determinate the output . So the dominoes effect is more deeper than just put them in a row in vertical and putting down the first one brings the last one do fall as a output .