Human History Hypothesis

Witch Hunt

The Paracas skulls are no different than other human skulls except for the purposeful deformation. Foerster deliberately lies about this. He makes his living touring naive ignoramuses through these "mysterious sites" so he's certainly not credible.

I was under the impression that eight of the Paracas skulls have a different suture pattern than every other skull on the planet. And that these eight cold 30% more brain matter than the average human skull. Now there are Skulls in Paracas that are in line with the Skull binding techniques used in Africa and North America, but they have the same suture patterns as yours and mine and have the same brain matter capacity.

Lloyd Pye hatched a moneygrubbing scheme designed to empty the pockets of idiots by requesting more money for research - for years on end - and not spending it on research.

Patreon and kickstarter? Yes very disreputable, shame on him...SHAME!!!!
LOLOLOL

Graham Hancock has openly admitted that he did pretty much no research whatsoever when writing "Fingerprints of the Gods?" At least Hancock has gotten away from constantly repeating lies that were invented by other people in his genre like he used to do. Now he tells his own lies, and won't even attempt to back up what he claims. He even stated that in his most recent book.

Can you provide some kind of context to what he said? And you say he won't even attempt to back up what he claims? You do know that he has debates regularly and does interviews on his book tours, right?

Witch Hunt

He argues just to argue. And if he thinks he can get away with it, he will lie.

WtasVmt.png

Mayhem

Zenith
This goes back to a couple years ago, said member tried to dissuade me from believing the Sphinx was 26,000 years old.

Sometimes you have to let them run with their ideas keeps them happy.

solderjunkie

What I find curious is the the tactic of declaring it racist to question the official narrative of human history, it's baseless nonsense of course, but its clever and grants license to color all sorts of things as wrong-think. Being an egoistic troll looking for petty kicks on a website is besides the point, he learned it somewhere, is this a tactic being employed elsewhere?.

Harte

This goes back to a couple years ago, said member tried to dissuade me from believing the Sphinx was 26,000 years old.

Sometimes you have to let them run with their ideas keeps them happy.
The sphinx was carved after the Great Pyramid was built during the Old Kingdom. That much is a settled question.
The question now is when was the Old Kingdom.
But the possible dates are nowhere near what you simply prefer to believe.

Harte