Human Hybrids: What do you think of these videos? Authentic?

Samstwitch

This is supposed to be a "Reptilian Hybrid Baby". It certainly looks like one. Is it real? What do you think?

This is supposed to be a "Half Human Half Frog/anecephalic baby". To me, it looks real enough. I don't know what to think about it. What do you think?

I have no answers. I just find them very interesting. These are not the Alien-Human hybrids that I have posted about on other threads.

I do know that hybrids exist. The ones that i know of except for the facial features and what they are able to do you wouldnt notice them. They would just seem odd. But the video all i can say it is very interesting. i does look like some sort of medical facility operating room. And they were checking the reflexes with the hybrid as they would do with a normal baby. It is called the apgar test. To make sure there are no developemental delays. Thanks for sharing Sam. :)o_0 :)

Peregrini

These are evidence that birth defects, as abhorrent as they may appear, are an unfortunate fact of life. That some despicable person would post videos like these claiming they are something other that what they are is as low as one can get. That comment is not directed at you Samstwitch but the youtube poster.

Samstwitch

These are evidence that birth defects, as abhorrent as they may appear, are an unfortunate fact of life. That some despicable person would post videos like these claiming they are something other that what they are is as low as one can get. That comment is not directed at you Samstwitch but the youtube poster.

These babies may very well be hybrids. I have heard about hybrids for at least 15 years, and the word is it's been happening for decades. The truth is often painful. We must not be ostriches. Truth is stranger than fiction. That old saying, Don't shoot the messenger.

Samstwitch

I'm not shooting the messenger. The first video is called a Harliquin Fetus.
The second I'm not sure of yet.

You said, "That some despicable person would post videos like these claiming they are something other that what they are is as low as one can get." (I know you weren't referring to me.) That is shooting the messenger.

The first video is called "Reptilian Hybrid Baby", not a Harliquin Fetus.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well a quick trip to google shows some real pics of a harliquin fetus baby that look alot like the first vid.....

1048885-1111503-1272tn.jpg

1048885-1111503-1475tn.jpg

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1111503-overview
it is a real medical condition sad as it may be the you tube guy is not very nice to do that

Peregrini

You said, "That some despicable person would post videos like these claiming they are something other that what they are is as low as one can get." (I know you weren't referring to me.) That is shooting the messenger.

The first video is called "Reptilian Hybrid Baby", not a Harliquin Fetus.

Samstwitch;
I guess I'm not being as clear as I think I am. The youtube poster is the message originator. I find whom ever that is to be despicable. You brought the message here to Paranormalis. You are the messenger. I wanted to be sure you knew I didn't fault you. Finally, I was not stating the "name" of the video I was stating the medical term for the child in the video. The child IS NOT an alien hybrid. This condition has been recorded as far back as the 1700's that I am aware of. Perhaps even further.

These babies may very well be hybrids. I have heard about hybrids for at least 15 years, and the word is it's been happening for decades. The truth is often painful. We must not be ostriches. Truth is stranger than fiction. That old saying, Don't shoot the messenger.

I am certainly not being an ostrich and hiding my head ( I believe that's what you refer to) and I definitely don't let the wool be pulled over my eyes.

Samstwitch

Sorry I didn't understand the meaning of Harliquin, didn't know it was a medical condition. Yes that definitely looks like it. Excuse me for misunderstanding.

As I said when I created this thread about the videos, "I have no answers. I just find them very interesting. These are not the Alien-Human hybrids that I have posted about on other threads."

Now that I know what it is, if I could edit out the top video, I would, but the edit feature is closed. Thanks for explaining about this. I learn new things every day.

In Response to kcwildman's pictures that is a sad thing that this is even a condition a child should go through. And very sad if it was a child the guy on you tube tried to pose it as alien hybrids. But in Sam's defense alien hybrids do exist and have for a very long time. What may amaze you more is that there aren't very many differences except their vocal chords are different. The abilities they have are very strong. And the bone structure is different not like a birth defect either. But unless you were paying close attention it would just stand out as odd. Im speaking on behalf of real experiences that i have had talking to some. I have spoken to and saw pictures of. But this is a highly debated topic i do know. But i speak from experience not something i did a search on google or anything on the web. So i understand Sam's interest in hybrids and the reason for it. But i think we all can agree that is the reason we are allowed to post. And well if it took a few to clear it up well done. But also people do have to realize there are tons of proof that alien life exists. That is my stance and opinion on the subject. Love and Light (((Vamp1r3Goddess))))