Humanoid Sighting in Washington

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
OLYMPIA, Wash. — A man in Washington claims he saw three unidentified “beings”.

washington-humanoids-sighting-1024x605.jpeg

The anonymous man on MUFON said he was driving through a wooded area the night of January 28 when he heard a strange sound and stopped his car to investigate.

“It was gibberish and a loud yell. There were three beings. One was in a small triangular ship, one next to the ship and one near a tree to the right,” he said, adding that there were also two dead deer.

He claims that when the entities saw him, he jumped back in his car and drove away.

The man says the “aliens” looked different from each other.

“One was a tall reptilian, the one that was in the craft. He had a helmet on,”he explains.

Another one, the one to the right, he said, was a tall grey.

“The one next to the craft had a big and white colored head and a long neck. He was wearing a blue astronaut suit.”

He said that the humanoid with the astronaut suit appeared to have a “smaller being” in the back seat.

“Either a smaller being or a human, he was strapped in.”

The eyewitness says he felt that it was “very real and scary”.

About a year ago, a man in Washington said he had seen predator-like humanoids in the woods.

The post Humanoid Sighting in Washington appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Kts.Plethora

lol... I live about 30 miles from olympia... use to work out there when I was a painter... Never seen anything like this guys story but I do got a couple bigfoot stories of my own... I mean I think it was bigfoot but I wasn't standing face to face with him so I'm not sure if it was or not... lol... my first story I am almost certain though that it was bigfoot

One was when I was around 10. I was in the backseat of my my grandmas S10 ( the sideways seats (n)) and my grandmother and mom was in front. We had just left my uncle's house headin into town to do some shoping at the commissary. I was looking out the front window and noticed movement out the corner of my eye as we passed it... something hairy was next to this big stump that sat just barely off the road... I turned to look out the back window to see if it was a bear... but when I looked at the stump there was nothing there... I scanned the woods and all I could see was something dark and tall running through the woods... upright... not on all fours.... and it was movin... really fast...

about 12 years later I was coming home around midnight... still on the same road as before just down 3 houses... and in the same spot but on the other side of the road I saw some glowing eyes I had just turned onto the road so I wasn't going fast but there are a lot of elk around here so I slowed down a little more... well when I got a little bit closer and almost to a complete stop the eyes went from being about 3 or 4 feet from the ground to being a couple more feet up off the ground... My heart stopped and I got chicken pimples everywhere... my first thought was omg it's him again... so naturally I floored it and flew home jumped out the car and ran into the house... The next day I went up to where I had see the eyes so I could get a better idea of what I might have almost seen... where it was there was nothing that it could have been standing on to get taller and the ground was relatively flat there they had just logged it but left a few pecker poles but if my little bit of calculating and going off my memory whatever the eyes belonged to was about 6' 6"ish...

then about 14 years later I had moved and still live about 4 miles from where I had seen it... onto 5 acres down a 2 mile dirt road but if you walk through my back woods and across 161 my old house is only about a 1/4 mile... lol... anyways one night me and my ol man and my oldest son were out having a little fire roastin mallows and dogs... When we heard what sounded like someone saying woo-hoo! we all turned around to the look at the house to see who had shown up and was excited about the fire but no one was there... we all looked at eachother like hmm that was weird and then we heard another sound similar to the woo-hoo and it kept going and going almost like an owl but way to loud and deep??? I guess you could say... regardless we realized too that it was not coming from up at the house but that it was coming from out in our woods... I got freaked the hell out and we went inside... our neighbors have alpacas so I spent most the night listening to different animal sounds trying to find what we had heard and never found anything... so the next day I posted to facebook that bigfoot was in my back yard lol well couple years later my nephew and his girl friend had moved into my 5th wheel and were telling me about feeling like they were being watched when they walk down our road in one spot in particular so I told them oh its probably just bigfoot and then told them about the weird sound that we had heard and how I looked all night and never found the sound online... my nephew asked if I looked up bigfoot sounds... I laughed and said no... so of course he began playing bigfoot sounds off of YouTube... I was talking to his girlfriend when this one sound came on and I stopped in mid sentence and looked over at his phone my jaw dropped and my eyes actually filled up and again I got chicken pimples..... My nephew jumped up and said holy shit is that what you heard!? I couldn't say anything... I couldn't believe that the sound I had looked for forever was found on a bigfoot sound file...

So after that I just tell everyone yeah I've seen bigfoot and heard him... his path runs through my back yard... lol... and no I don't really go out at night anymore.... lol... I'm not afraid of the dark... just whats in it... lol