HUMANS AND ALIENS THE TRUTH NEW 2021

Impulsiveliar

the truth is humans are really dumb. and a species have that much technology, would just see us how we see animals.

also, i believe that if we had contact with aliens, it would not be good for us. just like how it wasn't good for any colonizer with the less technology. since a alien species of knowledge we have would be compared to homo-sapien. we still have untouched tribes. just think about it. Roman church itself was seizing technology. Homo-sapiens are still animal to potential "Greys", / any other being in the counter space that resemble a type of energy mass in the ether. what do you think?

i also tagged this video of a homo-sapien meeting another homo-sapien. just imagine

TimeFlipper

the truth is humans are really dumb. and a species have that much technology, would just see us how we see animals.

also, i believe that if we had contact with aliens, it would not be good for us. just like how it wasn't good for any colonizer with the less technology. since a alien species of knowledge we have would be compared to homo-sapien. we still have untouched tribes. just think about it. Roman church itself was seizing technology. Homo-sapiens are still animal to potential "Greys", / any other being in the counter space that resemble a type of energy mass in the ether. what do you think?

i also tagged this video of a homo-sapien meeting another homo-sapien. just imagine

The video looks to have been faked....At the beginning of the video on 4 minutes 52 seconds, you can clearly see a guy with a metal chain hanging around his neck which could never have been made by "ancient" people...He has a modern day style haircut and beard...

Last edited:

Impulsiveliar

The video looks to have been faked....At the beginning of the video on 4 minutes 52 seconds, you can clearly see a guy with a metal chain hanging around his neck which could never have been made by "ancient" people...His head has a modern day style haircut and beard...
its definitely real

Nice video. Humbling for sure. I was dying when they were trying to wipe off the “white paint” from his skin haha

BlastTyrant

We are actually much more to grey's than just "animals" That's why the breeding program was and is in place, we have a absolute ton of potential but we cant get over our own ego's and fears, which is why the ET's study us in the first place.

NaturalPhilosopher

a lot of ET's can't materialize objects without tech(least 4d beings) but we can
we have higher energy but this energy causes stronger emotions.
those aliens have less of a range of emotion, making them more stable but costs them

we got abilities but are more unstable
why they all want to interbreed

AKASHIC RECORDS

Earth was seeded 300,000 BC humanity is this old and we are No.5 Civilization today on Earth .Yes humans are dumb and we are hybrids also Humans are made up of 98% DIMWIT DNA stock. The GREYS are us from another parallel Earth who had a NUKE WAR and mutated into what they are today from TECH and Ai technology and they have to clone themselves over and over to keep their race alive within 300 years from now they will have all died out they live on the moon underground and the other Extraterrestrials plus other races who come here to do experiments of all sorts and DNA the hybrid program witch is almost over now. Over 60 years of abductions the children want to come home . THE PHOENIX LIGHTS were them they already came to Earth 3 times the first time was in the 90s in PHOENIX. The Earth was seeded by the Pleiades 300,000 BC by giving DNA to the Ape Man and Ape Woman two of their DNA strands then they fused the tow together into one DNA strand thus giving the Ape Man and Ape Woman a SOUL and a CONSCIOUSNESS this was the Bible story of Adam and Eve then came the 1st Civilization Lemuria around 200,000 BC the Nan Modal island in the Pacific was made by them and the JAPAN underwater monument is also so is Angkor Wat .Atlantis was destroyed by an Asteroid impact in the Atlantic Ocean around 10,500 BC/14,500 BC the other Civilizations we will not find they are under the sea bed only a bit will be found in Antarctica a giant monument face and buildings of these two other races. 50,000 years ago there were over 50 different species of humans were walking around all at the same time only the strongest and smartest survived!. I can go on but it would take time about whats going on with us and Earth also about SOULS. We are a Exotic Race only the Pleiads are like us or were like us they don,t have bodies anymore more like energy bodies and can appear to us in human form so they don,t scare us but there are many different types of Pleads and they are our GrandFathers then came the ANU but they didnt come from NIBIRU that is a MYTH like the HOLLOW EARTH, they came from another dimension!!!. then their are others I think we have about 7 races who gave DNA to Humans .

AKASHIC RECORDS

a lot of ET's can't materialize objects without tech(least 4d beings) but we can
we have higher energy but this energy causes stronger emotions.
those aliens have less of a range of emotion, making them more stable but costs them

we got abilities but are more unstable
why they all want to interbreed
1625525384876.png

AKASHIC RECORDS

Over 2000 years ago it was normal to see Aliens walking around in South America Peru everyday by the people who lived in the jungles!, It was normal for them.