Humor

ThumberOne

It’s not an opinion it’s a fact. This treatment of other humans is what divides us! There is no place for it! No reason!
Now @Mayhem thinks you are a joke. In my own opinion, you are a terrible one at that.

If you want to complain about snowflakes don't act like one. Your treatment of other human beings also divided this forum between people that agree with you and those that don't. Basically don't be a hypocrite and abritrary distiction of what you do and what others doesn't help. This isn't really funny, in fact it's quite sad.

Lets get back on track and away from off topic posts with the Caricature of the derailer.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

Now @Mayhem thinks you are a joke. In my own opinion, you are a terrible one at that.

If you want to complain about snowflakes don't act like one. Your treatment of other human beings also divided this forum between people that agree with you and those that don't. Basically don't be a hypocrite and abritrary distiction of what you do and what others doesn't help. This isn't really funny, in fact it's quite sad.

Lets get back on track and away from off topic posts with the Caricature of the derailer.

tenor.gif

There is a difference between being a snowflake and taking a flamethrower to a forest. If you fail to see that difference you are just an idiot.

ThumberOne

There is a difference between being a snowflake and taking a flamethrower to a forest. If you fail to see that difference you are just an idiot.

Well, lets have you argue against yourself.
Your metaphor is inaccurate

Both the destinction and insult is arbitrary instead of a source for your facts, it's just your opinion. Its a joke that you deem yourself as a moral foundation based on your actions.

If you can use derogatory terms for not agreeing with you and anything you don't like, I should use derogatory terms for not you not agreeing with me and anything else I don't . Simple as that.

As for the latter designition I am sure that it applies to you instead as @Mayhem and other forum members would agree.

More Caracature of the Derailer. Ironically a source of stale humor
the-futurist-is-here-clint-the-futurist-gentlemen-he-knows-20381104.png

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

Well, lets have you argue against yourself.

Both the destinction and insult is arbitrary instead of a source for your facts, it's just your opinion. Its a joke that you deem yourself as a moral foundation based on your actions.

If you can use derogatory terms for not agreeing with you and anything you don't like, I should use derogatory terms for not you not agreeing with me and anything else I don't . Simple as that.

As for the latter designition I am sure that it applies to you instead as @Mayhem and other forum members would agree.

More Caracature of the Derailer. Ironically a source of stale humor
the-futurist-is-here-clint-the-futurist-gentlemen-he-knows-20381104.png

All I am going to say is that you, in fact, began all of the disrespect, sarcasm, and insults between us. You can’t speak of hypocrisy on the matter, especially not while blatantly lying.

You can all be fools together and live lives full of hate while spreading that hate to everyone around you, but I’m down wasting my breath on the fruitless endeavor of helping you see the real problems with the world and how the degrading things being said here with negative intent are a widespread issue that does nothing but poison our lives and futures. You people make me more angry than I’ve ever been and it’s just not worth it anymore.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
All I am going to say is that you, in fact, began all of the disrespect, sarcasm, and insults between us. You can’t speak of hypocrisy on the matter, especially not while blatantly lying.

You can all be fools together and live lives full of hate while spreading that hate to everyone around you, but I’m down wasting my breath on the fruitless endeavor of helping you see the real problems with the world and how the degrading things being said here with negative intent are a widespread issue that does nothing but poison our lives and futures. You people make me more angry than I’ve ever been and it’s just not worth it anymore.

Hey Herald,
let me know of any of my posts that are offensive to you or others,
I shall ask to have them removed.

wind7