Hunter bags freak-of-nature Sauropod in the Congo

TimeFlipper

Wish they would stop hunting these elusive animals. They are forever on the hunt for the Loch Ness monster here in Scotland.

Bill Madon will present anything that anybody sends into him, without checking out to see if the info is BS or not..:LOL:
A few weeks back he was discussing in one of his video clips a "time-traveller" who happened to be an old friend of Paranormalis, that "time traveller" was Lussorio!! :ROFLMAO:...

Bill Madon is an excellent presenter who appears very believable, and perhaps he prefers not to make simple background checks on the story tellers that he speaks about :D..

Harte

Wish they would stop hunting these elusive animals. They are forever on the hunt for the Loch Ness monster here in Scotland.

Bill Madon will present anything that anybody sends into him, without checking out to see if the info is BS or not..:LOL:
A few weeks back he was discussing in one of his video clips a "time-traveller" who happened to be an old friend of Paranormalis, that "time traveller" was Lussorio!! :ROFLMAO:...

Bill Madon is an excellent presenter who appears very believable, and perhaps he prefers not to make simple background checks on the story tellers that he speaks about :D..
Add to that the utterly false claim in the thread title.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Add to that the utterly false claim in the thread title.

Harte

Hartey i had to leave something for you to make a comment about, i cant take all the credit myself, can i? :D..