Hunter Tells Encounter with 4-Feet-Tall ‘Albino Bigfoot’

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Ohio — A Mahoning County resident claims he saw a short ape-like creature.

white-bigfoot-ohio-1024x683.jpeg

The man says he was getting his hunting gear out of his truck when he noticed the being the mid afternoon of November 12, 2013.

“About 50 or so feet to the left of a group of turkeys was what appeared to be an albino something, and it must have been sitting or lying down at time,” the man, whose name was kept anonymous, told the BFRO. “By the time I was ready to get in woods, the turkeys and that thing were out of sight,” he added.

The eyewitness explains that as he entered the woods, he came face to face with the animal.

“There was this white fuzzy thing standing on two legs. It was looking at me.”

Reportedly, after a minute staring at each other, the man decided to approach it.

He claims that the creature didn’t look intimidating, mainly because it was only “at most 4 feet tall”.

“It fled. Couldn’t wrap my head around what the hell I just saw.”

Then, he adds, it showed up again. He says that he tried taking a better look at it this time by using his rifle’s scope.

“But my hands kept shaking and didn’t feel right putting a rifle up at something I didn’t understand. I would get within 40 yards or so. It would back up. Then flee. Then popped out a third time. Got weird feeling of cat and mouse. Animals don’t act like this. It was playing with me. I felt I was being lured into something. With creature still in sight I turned and went home.”

The man, who claims to be an avid woodsman, says he has never seen anything like it before.

Amy Bue, A BFRO investigator who followed up on the reported sighting, says she spoke with the eyewitness and that he described the head of the animal as having a dome shape.

Last year a couple in northern Ohio said they saw a Bigfoot creature in plain daylight.

The post Hunter Tells Encounter with 4-Feet-Tall ‘Albino Bigfoot’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Erebus

Considering that Bigfoots are seen all over North America there has to be a substantial population, so the occurrence of albinos is certain even if very very rare. Not to mention that an animal that color is going to stand out in a forest setting. The size probably indicates a juvenile.

That said, chasing it was not a good idea as mom, and possibly dad, was/were likely nearby and harder to spot given that she/they very likely had normal fur coloration. And his fixation on the albino would likely make him even less aware of her/their presence.

I would think twice before chasing a young Bigfoot if I saw one. While they may normally not be aggressive toward humans, any animal could become extremely dangerous when they are protecting their young. There are stories of Bigfoots being very docile and even curious about humans. And other stories of them being very hostile. Could be that in those hostile situations there's unseen young nearby and they are driving people off to protect them.