hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

steven chiverton

even though steven gibs electromagnet design states a 1 inch diameter core i found some people have had over heating problems with it and so i increased my core diameter to 2 inches and it works better and i used high temperature polyimide kapton tape a few layers between each wind before i finished with a few layers of high temperature silicone tape so i ran mine for an hour and it dident get hot so the idea for a thicker core is for better heat sinking , i used 21 awg triple enameled coated wire , i just cant explain why i have both north and south poles at the one end and if youve seen my video it was hard doing it as i had to hold 2 watches close and move either one in such a tiny movement to get it in the right place and that was hard as if the positions had to be precise to get the effect i got.

TimeFlipper

Steve...You have already stopped the idea of using an electromagnet, in favour of creating a vortex, make your mind up FFS ;) :D..

steven chiverton

ive been thinking about a vortex a tiny one present in the intense multiple poles at the one end of my electromagnet and that its in such a spot you have to move the watch besides the other one in fractions to locate it otherwise you just get the forwards spin for north which is easier to get but when you think of it why dose it take such a tiny fractions of movements to locate the south pole within it its like theres a tiny vortex within these fields and it has the south pole hidden in it, no wonder it was so hard to get the watch in that south pole position to get the watch to spin opisite to the other