HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR- Old forum

Mayhem

Zenith
Hi all,

I have been doing a fair bit of digging around on the web, (still not done) ive come around some dicussion that i found fairly interesting. I did a quick check with admin so i will post the link below.

It's around 30 odd pages long, what caught my eye was some differing discussion i hadn't seen elsewhere. Some references to other machines and various posts that refer to 1930s-40s.

I do recall Steven Gibbs taking about the 1930's.

As people are hungry for information on his HDR machine, i thought it worthwhile that others give this a look over. Looking at the style of the bulletin Board to me it may have been some years ago.
If you have seen it previous maybe others have not.
Anyway make your own mind up.

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Kind Regards.

Mayhem

rodan

Hi all,

I have been doing a fair bit of digging around on the web, (still not done) ive come around some dicussion that i found fairly interesting. I did a quick check with admin so i will post the link below.

It's around 30 odd pages long, what caught my eye was some differing discussion i hadn't seen elsewhere. Some references to other machines and various posts that refer to 1930s-40s.

I do recall Steven Gibbs taking about the 1930's.

As people are hungry for information on his HDR machine, i thought it worthwhile that others give this a look over. Looking at the style of the bulletin Board to me it may have been some years ago.
If you have seen it previous maybe others have not.
Anyway make your own mind up.

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Kind Regards.

Mayhem

Thank you, Mayhem. That link has some interesting info.

TimeFlipper

Donna who made the second posting was being grossly misleading when she stated that The Montauk Experiment used similar machines (HDR`s) and they were not very well controlled!!..

The Montauk Experiment consisted of a full sized Sage Radar Antenna together with the necessary large transmitter and its RF and Modulation sections...Huge valves (tubes) were needed to provide an extremely high RF output in the gigawatts area...A 150foot Delta T Antenna was also employed underground where the famous Montauk Chair was housed..

Three modified Hammarlund Radio Receivers plus a Cray 1 supercomputer and an IBM360 computer were also used for other purposes.
Therefore you can see the huge difference an HDR is to the Montauk Experiment....However, the OP of this thread took a lot of his time to provide us with an interesting 30 page reading, thanks Mayhem (y):)..