I’m undergoing general anaesthesia soon. Can I use it to shift into another universe?

Wind7

Staff
I need surgery for my ear

I learned how to do this> Self-Hypnosis: Benefits, How to Try It & More

Depending on how strong your imagination is, you can go just about anywhere and create just about anything.
I once imagined laying on my back in the midst of a field of rich, moist and fragrant grassland.

In my imagination, the grass was opaque and the sunlight itself was an emerald green.
All fueled by the imagination. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You only have a few seconds!

I love how they count and the numbers start sounding like robots before I black out. LOL

Jenette

I learned how to do this> Self-Hypnosis: Benefits, How to Try It & More

Depending on how strong your imagination is, you can go just about anywhere and create just about anything.
I once imagined laying on my back in the midst of a field of rich, moist and fragrant grassland.

In my imagination, the grass was opaque and the sunlight itself was an emerald green.
All fueled by the imagination. :)
I want to shift to another universe forever

BlastTyrant

How do you know?
Our bodies are nothing more than a vessel for the soul, without the soul the body is nothing a empty vase.
so if you "Shift into another universe" you are basically moving your soul over leaving your body behind aka death of the current body, and even then, where is your soul going to go?? just float around until something opens up? assuming it will be automatically better is a very big assumption.

There is also no gurantee that the universe you land in is better, you could land in a universe where everything is giant spiders who trap humans and feed on them for eternity with no escape.

There are exactly 0 reports of the whole body completely vanishing while being monitored in a hospital setting so you got higher odds of winning the lottery back to back and being struck by lightning twice after winning both times than you do making your whole body vanish.

So again, no not possible sorry.

Username

That would be death my friend, if your mind and soul left your current body you would be dead.
So to answer your question unless things go horribly wrong, then no.
For him not exactly. If done correctly his entire body would disappear out of this universe because his soul would transfer there first or at the same time and the physical body always follows the soul. For his family and friends it would be like he died more or less except they wouldn't have anything to put in a casket but for him, he would live on in the new universe but it would most likely be a parallel one. Probably much the same as this one in terms of what people do and say. If fact it might even be so similar that he wouldn't know he traveled at all. The things that usually do change are corporate logos.