I’d like to arrange a meet

Jujube

Hello,
I am a adult male from the year 2021, today is September 7th. I would like to arrange a meet. Perhaps we can make a trade, if there’s something from the past that you need (watch battery, antique, something from the store) and maybe you have something cool for me you would want to exchange. I live by 2 schools, we could meet at the park by my apartment at a predetermined time. I hope you’re doing well; excited to hopefully meet and become friends.
best wishes

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm assuming you're talking about meeting a time traveler?
And you think it works like this? lol.

Jujube

How does 5:30pm today sound?
I’ll be at the park around then (near the round building) Look forward to meeting with ya.

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm not a time traveler (to my knowledge)
Mayhem may or may not be a time traveler.....not sure.

and this is not how you meet time travelers.
or anyone for that matter.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How does 5:30pm today sound?
I’ll be at the park around then (near the round building) Look forward to meeting with ya.

They most likely aren't psychic and don't know who you are. You'd have to give the time traveler more information. Also realize, he/she may not because to pick an exact location and may have to travel.

Jujube

I'm assuming you're talking about meeting a time traveler?
And you think it works like this? lol.
lmao
@Jujube your going to attempt to meet a total stranger?
I might yeah
I'm not a time traveler (to my knowledge)
Mayhem may or may not be a time traveler.....not sure.

and this is not how you meet time travelers.
or anyone for that matter.
Maybe you’re right but a boy can dream can’t he?
I'll trade ya a coin from 1948 for what?

What ya got @Jujube ?
Coming from you, that means something. I have a crystal for you.
They most likely aren't psychic and don't know who you are. You'd have to give the time traveler more information. Also realize, he/she may not because to pick an exact location and may have to travel.
Okay thanks a lot Paula! That’s good advice to realize. I appreciate it.

Mr Scientist

Hello,
I am a adult male from the year 2021, today is September 7th. I would like to arrange a meet. Perhaps we can make a trade, if there’s something from the past that you need (watch battery, antique, something from the store) and maybe you have something cool for me you would want to exchange. I live by 2 schools, we could meet at the park by my apartment at a predetermined time. I hope you’re doing well; excited to hopefully meet and become friends.
best wishes
I've met time travellers, if you want some advice. What country do to hail from?