"I’m a Physicist At CERN We’ve Done Something We Shouldn’t Have Done" - Dr Edward Mantil

Himalayan Hermit

Hey all
I couldn't find a post on this so wanted to share this. I'm sure some of you would have come across this. Would be keen to see what thoughts people have.
Link

If this has been debunked, please do share a credible resource.
At least comments on YouTube are least constructive so I rarely go by them. We can imagine that names etc are all fake.

P.S. I have a friend whose real brother is a scientist in CERN. I'm tempted to ask him (although I'm sure they would refuse any story, whether true or false).

Cheers :)

steven chiverton

ive read about what cern dose late at night in secret some experiments which resulted in a female scientist screaming before she vanished into thin air during the experiment

Himalayan Hermit

ive read about what cern dose late at night in secret some experiments which resulted in a female scientist screaming before she vanished into thin air during the experiment
The above article does mention about a scream and a senior scientist vanishing in front of a few others during an experiment.

steven chiverton

if they push the power to high it may do more than just light the inside up of cern it may envelope the whole country or planet and all mankind may vanish into time or along with the earth how do you think the moon was put in such a perfect orbit and what's the connection with all these massive structures on the moon and what was it used for and how did some of earths ancient civilisations vanished off the face of the earth with no trace

RadicalResearcher

Hey all
I couldn't find a post on this so wanted to share this. I'm sure some of you would have come across this. Would be keen to see what thoughts people have.
Link

If this has been debunked, please do share a credible resource.
At least comments on YouTube are least constructive so I rarely go by them. We can imagine that names etc are all fake.

P.S. I have a friend whose real brother is a scientist in CERN. I'm tempted to ask him (although I'm sure they would refuse any story, whether true or false).

Cheers :)
Story came out in 2017, the origional post is on youtube under Dr. Edward Mantil appears to be over an hour long. Interesting to note that they talk about a dimentional doorway opening and shutting. Titor stated the breakthrough technology for time travel would be discovered at CERN. I just recently posted that I believe that John machine the C204 and C206 was a modified modular dimentional teleportation device developed to contact ETs, that statement by me is not a new statement, i was on coasttocoast am years ago and made that exact same statement, i have stated it on youtube in many posts and on the old time institute site. Reason I come up with that answer is our government, other governments of the world have been playing with teleportation technology since the 30s. Tesla even played with it. So by now they should have perfected the tech! I believe they converted the units to conduct time travel. They, meaning (John Military Unit) converted it for time travel to escape the world he described in detail. Problem is, they thought it bring them forwards and backards on linear time. It didn't, it teleported them to just another page in that book that Dr. Edward Mantil described. What's kind of scary about this, anyone can buy a small hobby magnetic collider, hell look at Robert Lazar, he built a small one for himself for personal usage. Just look it up under shopping under small magnetic colliders and see whats forsale. Debatable if it would be of any harm, to 99% of us the answer would be that it's harmless. Some on this website would say the same thing about Steven Gibbs HDR device, however there is a 1% that exists where such things happen. Get an individual fooling with a small hobby collider, some tesla tech and a few other things and what they are doing at cern can be re-created on a much smaller scale to one degree or another. That's why this tech should be safe guarded. I don't even think CERN should be playing with possible doorways to other dimensions. I don't care if they can shut the door or not, it's just not a good idea. You might reach in to find out that something within grabs you and pulls you through!
I believe some people on this website have achieved some amazing things regarding time travel, alternative energy and paranormal activity with devices or tech they themselves have developed. But! Just because you can do such things doesn't mean you should do such things.

RadicalResearcher

@RadicalResearcher who are these people?
I am not being mean or rude, but honestly- I have gone through read many postings of individuals and what they have had to say about theories, ideas and whats been tried. I am not going to out them in what I have made as a statement because that would not be cool nor do I want to debate it. I just want you to know I have taken the time to read threads and I believe some folks on this forum have tried things and I think they have been successful to one degree or another. Same token I think some have flip flopped on ideas and produced nothing. As for myself. I have played with some tech and have had my own experiences and let me say, some things are best left alone. Steven Gibbs machines for one, I can tell you it works. For whatever reason it works. I made a msitake of getting rid of it before I could do further research on it. Why i got rid of it, well thats kind of personal but lets just say it left me with some rather interesting experiences. I would kind of like to get another one.