Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sorry for repeating, but as I said before, if you are blowing the whistle anyway, could you spill the beans a bit about the technology, our future, etc? How does posting here and on TTI help stop time travel (just curious)? Wouldn't it draw attention to your motives? All of these posts will be accessible by Google, so your superiors will know that someone is up to something. So, why make yourself known to the public? It seems that this would create tighter security, not hinder the time travel. Unless, of course, your goal is to get more restrictions on access to it. I don't want to put words in your mouth. Could you please explain?

ZeoEmeraude

Sorry for repeating, but as I said before, if you are blowing the whistle anyway, could you spill the beans a bit about the technology, our future, etc? How does posting here and on TTI help stop time travel (just curious)? Wouldn't it draw attention to your motives? All of these posts will be accessible by Google, so your superiors will know that someone is up to something. So, why make yourself known to the public? It seems that this would create tighter security, not hinder the time travel. Unless, of course, your goal is to get more restrictions on access to it. I don't want to put words in your mouth. Could you please explain?
I gotta agree here. But also why post to two different sites? And I happen to know a few engineers...on their worst days they do not spell so badly....in fact they take pride in grammatical precision.....it prevents mistakes when describing the work involved. Whistle blowers come to the desk with evidence and none has been seen yet. Now as the curtain lifts on this tale I ask members to look back at previous threads to spot the differences...It'll be interesting to see if you guys can spot the pattern.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just as I was discussing with other members telling me Hugo and Tina sound a lot like Lussorio, I happened to check their IP connection log. Not that I check that often, but I do when we're dealing with repeated hoaxers using proxies.

Lussorio used proxies. Hugo uses proxies. Tina uses proxies. Today, Hugo and Tina logged in from the very same proxy server, one that Lussorio used last week. Busted.

Hugo and Tina are sock puppets people. That's why they sound so similar. Nice try Luss.

Proxies are going to be blocked.

ZeoEmeraude

I woke up this morning to a weird Facebook friend request. This guy had like seven friends...none of which I knew. Might have been that sock puppet trying to reach out.....I deleted the request of course...Did anyone else get a freaky friend request today on Facebook?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When that happens, I usually report the person's account as a spammer/fake person. It's best to do that when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.