I’m going to teach you how to time travel, For Real!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Strange

Hello forum users

For over twenty years I has been a student of mysticism and sorcery in my villa in Spain. Whilst at a monastery in Liverpool on a visit to the UK. I learnt and mastered the time travelling techniques of the ancient welsh adapts. However around eighteen months ago I learnt I had days, maybe weeks to live. I was going down fast with multiple organ failure, brought about by diabetic complications. Such was the pain, I was on enough morphine to croak a carthorse and at one was point given the last rights.

But, fear not my hearties, for using the time travel techniques of the ancient adapts, I was able to make changes to my time-line and change the course of my illness. I'm glad to say I am on the road of full recovery. I have since visited many time periods and its during one such trip to the 18th century.

I received vision and sense that people on this forum required my help, in learning how to slip the shackles of time.

Remember I’m only a thought away.

Dr Strange.

Angelhoney

Welcome Dr. Strange!
So you can do pysical time travel?

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to Paranormails! While I'm not into sending PM's I would like to know more about your techniques. I must warn you though, most members here are skeptical of such claims...so it will be up to you to prove your validity. Post here to this thread and let the community see if these techniques are productive.

Again, welcome and I look forward to reading your posts.

Reactions: AAM

JasperMoon

Hello forum users

For over twenty years I has been a student of mysticism and sorcery in my villa in Spain. Whilst at a monastery in Liverpool on a visit to the UK. I learnt and mastered the time travelling techniques of the ancient welsh adapts. However around eighteen months ago I learnt I had days, maybe weeks to live. I was going down fast with multiple organ failure, brought about by diabetic complications. Such was the pain, I was on enough morphine to croak a carthorse and at one was point given the last rights.

But, fear not my hearties, for using the time travel techniques of the ancient adapts, I was able to make changes to my time-line and change the course of my illness. I'm glad to say I am on the road of full recovery. I have since visited many time periods and its during one such trip to the 18th century.

I received vision and sense that people on this forum required my help, in learning how to slip the shackles of time. If your interested in learning these techniques at no cost, please send me a P.M.

Remember I’m only a thought away.

Dr Strange.

Welcome and join us for our chat tomorrow night.

Reactions: AAM

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice try Lussorio, you logged into your new 'Dr Strange' account using the same proxies you used when impersonating Tina Churchgate.

And yes, your posts are still very recognisable. I blocked you so many times that I'm no longer surprised when I find yet another sock puppet of yours.

Closing this thread now.

You can discuss it here:
About The Lussorio F. Hoax (And His Sock Puppets)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.