I Almost Saw My First UFO

Zeirbah

I've seen a UFO (flying saucer) in the day time on March 4, 2012. It was white and shiny too. Me and a friend were outside, and it was hovering quite low, probably 200 feet above the ground, maybe a little less? We were both shocked and I even tried to get the attention of whoever or whatever was controlling it. No success though, and it soon disappeared. I'd never seen one before though, so it was amazing!

I'm sure you will see one someday.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've seen a UFO (flying saucer) in the day time on March 4, 2012.

What size? And it was white or silver? Did it have a dome on top of it?

White lights, yes, and it happened quickly so I don't know how far away it was, so it appeared small. It could have been small and close or big and far. Still thinking it was a drone, though.

Oh, sorry. Thought you were asking me.

Krish

I've seen a UFO (flying saucer) in the day time on March 4, 2012.

What size? And it was white or silver? Did it have a dome on top of it?
It was large enough to fit maybe two people in there, it was a white color that was shiny and clean, and it did have a dome on top. I couldn't see anything inside the dome though.

Those are the Gray groups...they live in the next dimension. It is like a door they open up and can be anywhere...I think, something MAJOR is going on Earth....I still have not figured out what? WWIII? or Gamma Rays or what?

They do supply information to galactic council ... so if something bad happens, we will see big guys show up. Just wait and watch...we can not do anything...unless we know what is happening and hit the Facebook....